Chapter 32

4 years have past

He won, he is now the President of The Republic of the Philippines, for four years. 2 years nalang, and his term will end na.

He's thinking kung he should follow his dad's path for being one of the longest President here.

Kami parin, despite of his busy schedule, hindi niya parin nakakalimutan na bigyan ako ng attention.

The media also knows that he and Tita are divorced. Sinabi niya. Hindi niya sinabi that he is in a relationship, because he knows that im not ready.

The people knows me as one of his close friends. I mean, one of his sons closest friends.

After he got elected, sinama nila ako sa Australia. Well, for Vinny's school.
With Tita Liza.

So parang double date^^

He's not in the mood nga lang, because one of the fish seller sa Market. Napagkamalan kami ni Vinny na were a couple.

"What fish do you want?" Vinny.

"Let's see." I said an started to look at the fishes.

"Your a cute Couple, you look good together." A lady said. The lady who's selling the fish that i am looking right now.

Vinny and i looked at eachother.

I looked at Bong, he frowned.

I was surprised because Vinny held my waist.

"Really? Babe, we look cute daw." Vinny said.

Oh Vinny!

"Um, thanks?"I just said, i don't know what to say haha.

"Let's go." Bong.

"Yan kasi, Vinny! Lagot ka, dinamay mo pa si Tine!" Said Tita Liza.

"What? Is it my fault na we look good together?" Vinny.

"Hoy, tumahimik ka nga, Vincent! Lagot ka kay Claire sinasabi ko sa'yo!" I said and followed Bong.

That happened when we were at the Market at Australia.

Present. Year 2026

"Morning,Mommy." He greeted me and kissed my forehead.

"Morning,dad." I greeted back.

"Hon, how's work?" I added.

"Stressful as usual, hon." he said and sat down on his chair.

I stood up and hugged him.

"You're doing great,hon. I know that. Look what you did sa country natin. Maganda, maayos na. I'm so proud of you,dad."

"Thank you,mom. I love you." Bong.

"I love you more,dad."

_____

1 o'clock.

"Tine, cook me some pastaaa! Please, please, please!"

"Arghh! Nanaman, Nate?!" Nathan got back. He's now at my little Resto.

"Yes, please!" he begged.

"Kakaluto ko lang sa'yo kahapon, and you want again!?"

He nodded.