Meeting The Heroine

"....and that's all for today. Like I said before, enjoy your stay at the Violet Garden Academy, and I wish you all the best luck." The headmaster finally finishes his speech.

Me and Dahlia draw a lot of eyes to us. One, because we are twins and twins are super rare here apparently. Two, because we got in a year early and we still are ahead of third years in our study.

Three, because we have rare mana attributes, ones that are basically a legend and we both have two of them each, while having four mana attributes all together

And four, because we are dukes daughters.

"Should we just go back to our dorm?" I ask her as everyone starts moving around.

"I kinda wanna talk with everyone, don't you? We should get to know people." She says as she stares at me.

"Why?" I ask her "We have four more years here, or less, we can get to know them another time." I tell her.

"Fine let's just go back to our dorm-" I cut her off as I raise my hand.

"It's alright, go mingle with the other nobles but I'm going back to our dorm. I don't have the energy for anyone else right now." I tell her before I turn away and start walking away.

I sigh as I run a hand through my hair while walking past other noble children.

They all think so highly of themselves. It's so tiring trying to talk to children with their noses stuck in the air. After I had gotten back, I refused all invitations and busied myself.

"Lady Aconitum!" I hear a boys voice shout from my left.

I stop in my tracks and see the boy that I once danced with before I was taken, along with the other five little boys that were with him.

"Sir King." I say, he's a knight now and a well respected one at that.

"Is he the only one you remember?" Asher Hudson says with a small pout, the not-so priest like boy.

Wow~ they've all grown up.

"Lord Hudson." I say, giving him a small nod.

He blushes slightly, I guess he might be a little innocent priest like how the book described him. The story line has been changed because of us.

I was kidnapped which wasn't in the book or the game so anything could've changed now.

"How- how are you?" Owen Gold asks me, the nerd.

I give him a curious gaze before he gets smacked in the back of his head by Jason Locheart, a mage.

"Sorry, that was rude of him." He says as he scratches the back of his head nervously.

"Oh...he was asking because I got kidnapped. That was a while ago so I'm fine." I tell them "I will be taking my leave first then." I say, giving them a short and small curtesy before turning around and walking away.

Ah~ the urge to ruin the shy and timid boys...it still hasn't left me even after everything that's happened during these years.

"W-wait!" I hear Asher shout as they all chase after me.

I just look over my shoulders at them while I continue to walk on. I really just wanna go to bed and take a nap...*sigh*

"What are you doing right now, lady Aconitum?" Noah Lexington, the crown prince, asks me.

"No need to use formalities with me. We are all suppose to be equal here anyways. Just call me Aconitum." I tell them with a sigh.

Everyone is staring at me because of them, though I doubt that they wouldn't stare even if I was by myself right now.