The Second Son

"I'll be keeping Cujo and Celeste by my side, the rest of you will be put away until I summon you." I say to my familiars as we walk around the outside of the castle.

"But master-" Ghi starts saying but I cut him off.

"No buts!" I say as I flick my wrist and all of them except for Cujo and Celeste disappear. 

"Why only us, master?" Celeste asks me and I return her and Cujo back to their normal sizes.

"Because Cujo is scary and creepy as hell, plus the pure power he has. And you because you can heal and why would I put my only female spirit away? No thanks." I say to them as the training grounds come into sight.

That's right! I'm going to meet the second prince first since it's been some time since I last sparred with anyone.

Hopefully he's good...

"I'm the best." Cujo say with pride.

Nope, your just badass as hell...okay he might be close to the best. He's in second place from what I can tell. Ghi is in first place because he's a fucking dragon!

"Master loves me more." Celeste counters to Cujos pride.

"W-what? Master is-is this true?" He asks me as he looks down at me.

Why do they all have to be so fricking huge?!

"Um...she did become my second spirit with no complaints and she was nice to me..." I say as I awkwardly scratch the back of my head.

"It was all Shit Head who was-" At Cujo calling Shit Head by his name, I bust out laughing as I clutch my stomach.

Tears form in the corners in my eyes and people look at me weirdly while they walk past us, until they see my spirits then they look straight ahead and speed walk away.

"P-phew!" I say as I wipe the tears away "I would say that I don't play favorites and that I don't love any of y'all more then the rest...but that'd all be a load of crap." I tell them.

"So?..." Celeste asks and I stop and turn to look at them.

"Uhhh...I do play favorites and I might love some of y'all more then the rest...?" I say awkwardly.

Do I really have to do this? I don't wanna...

"So who do you love more out of the two of us? Who's you favorite?" Cujo pries.

"Out of the two of us....hmm....definitely me. And my favorite might be the one who gets away from me the fastest-" Before I can say any more, they both disappear from my sight.

I nod my head and turn back to the training grounds where I can see the knights training.

I'm already in a training uniform that the emperor oh-so-graciously let me have. And...I actually kind of like it, it's not heavy or uncomfortable.

It feels like something from the modern world almost, it fits me like a second skin or a glove.

It's a uniform with the main, and only colors, being black and red. Dark red to be exact, I guess it's because the emperors hair color is red. Even the past emperors have had red hair.

It runs in the 'noble' and 'imperial' blood for these princes and princesses I'm guessing...

I walk straight to the training grounds and everyone stops and stares at me. Dayum...I know I'm sexy as fuck but I'm already promised to myself.

"How dare you come to the imperial training grounds?!" A guy, a commander I'm guessing, shouts at me as he raises his sword towards me.

I ignore him and push his sword out of my face as I walk past him, looking for the dark red hair- AH THERE HE IS!!!! Bastard thought he could hide MWAHAHAHAHA!

"You!" I shout while pointing at him and everybody turns to see who I'm pointing at "Fight me or I'll kill everyone here!" I threaten him and everyone starts to laugh.

"A tiny girl like you could never beat his highness, the second prince. Nor could you ever wish to kill everyone here." The commander yells and they all continue to laugh.

[Cujo, can you dramatically appear behind me right now?] I say through my mind connection with Cujo.

Instead of replying, he just does as I ask him to.

Everyone freezes in their spots as they look at the giant windigo looming behind me, looking as threatening as he possibly could.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I say 'me'? I meant 'we'." I say with an innocent laugh.

"We'll kill you both where you stand!" The commander yells and they all point their swords at me.

Damn...should I summon Ghi then? He'll be in his original size so that'll definitely scare the balls off of them...hehe...

[Ghi, can you appear right behind me and Cujo? These bastards keep underestimating me...your master.] I say to Ghi through our connection.

Just like Cujo, instead of answering me, the bastard just appears right behind Cujo and Me.

Everyone's faces go pale as they stare at the monsters behind me, fear evident in their wide eyes. I want to let out an evil laugh like a maniac...but I hold myself back.

"I said 'we', right?" I ask innocently as I slightly tilt my head to the side "Silly me, again. When I said 'we'...I really meant 'them'." I say with an innocent laugh.

I probably look like a lunatic right now but I know that Cujo and Ghi are enjoying this while it lasts.

After a few silent and awkward moments, at least for me, I decide to talk again since they are to shocked to talk.

"So, what'll it be, second prince?" I ask him as I start walking forward, Ghi and Cujo following behind me "One fight or lots of death?" I ask as I stop right in front of him.

I see him visibly gulp as sweat trickles down his forehead in nervousness.

"I-I'll fight..." He says hesitantly and a smirk takes over my face.

"Good, now don't hold back or else..." I trail off as I look behind me "...Things might get bloody." I say while I look forward again.

"You threatened my people, I wouldn't dare to hold back even against a frail girl like you." He says, his confidence found once again.

Frail?

Who the hell did he just say that too? Not me! That's for sure!

I was originally going to play semi-nice with this little bastard brat but now I think that making him bleed more then he should sounds like fun...

"When I win...I'm going to put you in a dress with a collar around your neck, pup." I tell with a scary calm smile on my face.

I make Cujo and Gi away, making them vanish into thin air. As soon as they disappear, I run at the second prince, not giving him the chance to ready himself.

I punch him in the face, and send him flying to the side.

He quickly gets to his feet and draws his sword and I do the same as I quickly sprint at him, moving faster then he is.

Thankfully, every time you make a contract with a spirit, your physical appearance, strength, speed and agility improve. And since I have VERY powerful spirits, I'm basically a killing machine.

I won't go easy on this punk just because he called me 'frail' and yes, I took that shit to heart.

I'm going to make sure he's on the brink of death then I'll heal him, put him in a dress with a collar around his neck with a leash attached to it then I'll drag him around.

Why?

Because he's just a pup who needs to learn his lesson...