We Meet Once Again.

Leah soon starts walking with me and the other three maids as we walk around the palace, greeting other nobles, aids, and officials.

"What did you find out, Leah?" I whisper to her as I make myself look natural.

"His majesty will be there, along with commander Gabriel, sir Damian, Duke Allen and lord Owen." She tells me, keeping her voice low so that no one hears her.

"Good." I pause before I talk in my normal voice again "Let us go to the training grounds, I heard that these knights are quite good, as well as commander Gabriel." I tell them and we all smirk or grin at my words.

"Yes, your highness." They all say in sync as they follow me to the training grounds.

I begin walking past the gardens, every single useless one until I see the training grounds some way away from us. I let my minds barrier fall and just like in my dream: I feel power rush into almost making me stumble.

I also feel their emotions hit me and make me dizzy.

"You highness!" The maids semi-shout as they stand by my side, holding me up so that I don't fall.

"I'm alright." I say, giving them a small smile as I pull away from them.

"Yes...your highness." They say wearily.

"Good, let's go. I don't know how much time we have left but I know it'll only be a few minutes." I tell the maids and they nod their head as we walk to the training grounds.

"O-oh! Crown princess, Irenia. What brings you here today?" Gabriel asks me nervously as he walks up to me.

"Just seeing how you train your men, if there something wrong?" I ask him back with a smile on my face.

I look around and spot Noah, Damian, Allen and Owen talking together and with some other men. Allen is helping Gabriel train them, Noah and Owen are talking to each other and Damian is just watching.

"Uh...yes, it's okay I suppose. Can I help you with anything, your highness?" He asks me as he nervously looks around while scratching the back of his head.

"Yes!" I say with a smile on my face "Give me two swords please." I say happily and my maids don't even flinch at my words but he does.

"Pardon me?" He asks as he slightly tilts his head.

"Two swords, commander Gabriel. I promise I won't harm your men, but I really do need them." I tell him "Or I can send my maids to get my own but I'm already here..." I say as I use my hands to emphasize the fact that I'm at the training grounds.

"N-no, no, it's fine. Please, while you are here you may use what is ours." He says before he hesitantly goes to Noah.

"Bring my four swords, Leah. Lilly, get ready to create shadow guards for me. Alex and Kali, stay away from us when this starts and make sure that no one approaches us, no matter what." I warn them.

"Yes your highness." The say with wide grins on their faces while the boys look at me with curious eyes.

Leah goes and finds a sword rack while searching for sturdy swords to bring me. Lilly acts natural while she gets ready to use her power and Alex and Kali keep their eyes open.

Leah nods her head at me and I start walking to her. She hands me four sword belts, since one sword belt only holds one sword.

Her and Alex begin putting the sword belts on me while Kali holds the swords, putting one in every time they put on a belt.

A loud roar is heard in the distance, Ghi, followed by the other four, coming from different directions.

"Now." I tell them and I sprint to an open area on the trading ground while Lilly stays behind me and Alex and Kali make sure that no one comes near us.