My New Pet Puppies

"Celeste, heal the pup will ya..." I say as I look down at the second prince with a smirk on my face.

"You are truly too cruel, master." Celeste says disapprovingly as she shakes her head but none the less, she stills heals the dying pup.

I turn around and look at the other knights and soldiers who have horrified facial expressions on each of their faces.

"Th-this isn't except-able!" One of them yells.

"That's right! He's the second prince of our great empire!" Another one yells.

"Your a witch! Kill her!" A third one shouts and they yell in agreement.

"Alright...if you can kill me, you obviously win. But, if you can't, I'll show you the same treatment that I'm showing this pup." I say as I motion to the second prince "Deal?" I ask as I tilt my head to the side.

"Fine...but we'll kill you for your disrespect, witch!" The commander yells and they all charge at me.

I summon Cujo and Shit Head along with Scout so that they can have some fun too.

I decided to leave Ghi out because...well...he's too big and he'd just kill them all with a flick of his tail or he might even burn them all to death.

                   ...A Short Moments Later...

"Master is the best." Cujo brags with his head held high.

"I'm starting to like master..." Shit Head Grumbles.

"I finally got some action!" Scout says in excitement.

I sigh as I rest my head on my chin, I look down at the pile of unconscious bodies that I'm sitting on as Celeste heals them all together.

"This is just sad...no, this is just pathetic." I say, correcting myself as I stand up.

I start walking away and all of my spirits except for Celeste disappear since they are no longer needed. I walk into the palace and maids gasp as they look at my appearance.

I look down and I realize that I'm covered in my blood from the knights...and the second prince.

"You!" I say as I point at a random maid as she starts trembling "Where is Ju- uh...the king?" I ask her.

"H-he's I-in his st-study! M-may I-I ask wh-who you a-are?!" She says nervously as she trembles.

"No." I say simply as I walk away from her and towards the kings study. When I get to his study, I contemplate whether I should knock or not.

"Who's there?" I hear the king ask on the other side of the door.

Welp...

I push open the door and walk in. I go to a chair in front of his desk and plop down with a sigh as I lean back in a un-lady like way.

"I need the biggest dresses you have right now. Oh- I also need human collars and leashes, around...maybe fifty or so." I say with a shrug.

I don't know how many but fifty should be enough for now. Yep.

"For what?" He asks as he puts the paper he was working on to the side.

"Well I met you second son and told him and your knights that if they lost to me then I'll put them in dresses and leashes like pups." I say with a grin as I lean forward.

He lets out a loud laugh before he speaks.

"You aren't serious right?" He asks me with a straight face.

"I'm dead serious. So when I speak, you bet your life that my words are true." I say to him seriously.

"No." He says plainly.