╰┈➤ chapter two ━━━━ ★ the venus fly trap snaps

chapter two!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

the one where the venus fly trap snaps

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

JASON DIDN'T LIKE DYLAN, and that was something he was sure about for once with a one hundred percent guarantee

"ah... yeah, that's dylan. he is piper's partner, unfortunately. all of us don't really like him — he's horrible." avi informed jason as she grimaced at dylan.

"he doesn't really sound good." jason agreed and his gaze followed dylan who was dragging piper away.

"jason, you're my best friend, and you would certainly go punch that guy for me, right? hate that guy." leo grumbled.

"best friend?" avi echoed, losing her calm and relaxed manner for a second.

leo lifted an eyebrow. "yeah, best friend. we've known each other for years, forgotten that already?"

avi stared at him with slightly opened lips.

jason couldn't help but stare at them once his eyes had set on them.

avi regained her chill facade immediately. "yeah, right. how i could ever forget that?" she mumbled sarcastically, as she rolled her eyes.

leo slung an alarm around her with a pleased grin to which jason tensed at for no reason, and dragged her to the museum. neither leo nor avi noticed that, and jason inspected the museum really suspiciously, but still followed the two in front of him.

inside, jason noticed leo always needed something to keep his hands busy, and he was just about to ask him to stop before he remembered avi telling him about leo having adhd, and so, he tried to ignore it.

leo began playing around with avi's hair, which she didn't mind — it was as if she had grown accustomed to it.

"this museum," jason whispered quietly, "why are we visiting it?"

jason towered over avi from behind, which was something very interesting since avi wasn't exactly small. with her frame of 5'7 foot, she was taller than most girls and just a little bit taller than piper — a fact she liked to tease piper about quite often.

piper, in response of course, always punched her in the arm.

avi shrugged. "for further education purposes, i suppose. it's about the grand canyon and the hualapai tribe though, and i think it's interesting. what about you?"