╰┈➤ chapter thirteen ━━━━ ★ killer wolves, lady witches & heartbreak

chapter thirteen!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

killer wolves, lady witches... oh, and heartbreak

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

FLYING A DRAGON TURNED out to be one of avi's favourite things to do, and definitely a core memory of her life she'd be proudly telling her kids, and her grand kids and so on, if she was still alive by then — and healthy enough to get words out of...

FLYING A DRAGON TURNED out to be one of avi's favourite things to do, and definitely a core memory of her life she'd be proudly telling her kids, and her grand kids and so on, if she was still alive by then — and healthy enough to get words out of her mouth.

"oh my god, leo — this is absolutely amazing!" she whooped in delight. "i love your dragon!"

"yeah, i love him too." leo shot her a crooked grin.

love.

jason's head couldn't help but slightly turn into avi's direction but he immediately gathered himself together.

i do not love avi. how can i? what the hell was i thinking?

the blonde-haired demigod shook his head slightly to himself, before nondescriptly clearing his throat.

leo seemed to catch his unspoken try to speak.

"so, what's the plan, bro? you said something about catching wind, or breaking wind, or something?" leo asked him.

as they flew over new england, jason laid out the game plan:

first, find some guy named boreas and grill him for information —

"his name is boreas?" leo had to ask. "What is he, the god of boring?"

"leo," avi reminded him. "let jason talk."

second, jason continued, they had to find those venti that had attacked them at the grand canyon —

"can we just call them storm spirits?" leo asked. "venti makes them sound like evil espresso drinks."

"focus, leo," avi admonished him gently again. she thought about it for a second.

"i mean, it's true though. let's just call them storm spirits."