𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

THE

letters of love; from me to you

EVENT

starts!

bonus; special event chapter number one:

percy, avi, jason, piper, leo and annabeth getting absolutely wasted!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

double take

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

THE CAMPFIRE'S FLAMES WERE reaching out into the air like tiny, little arms that were trying to touch the sky

comfortable laughter was flowing freely in the air, the smell of alcohol and pure joy and happiness lifting up the atmosphere and nothing but the soft crackling of the campfire could be heard, combined with occasional laughs throughout.

"... yeah, and you know what i did? i punched her." avi grinned drunkenly in memory, a mischievous glint of nostalgia in her eyes. "wish i could do it again..."

"whaaaat?" piper gasped dramatically before she began laughing hard hysterically, so hard she almost fell over, but thanks to her girlfriend annabeth, who just sat next to her, she didn't actually fall over. "you punched her? you actually punched her?"

"ohhh yeah," avi cackled evilly and demonstrated it with her hands, jokingly throwing some punches into the air, "i kicked her boney, little arse!"

unknowingly, she had dropped the bottle of beer into air, but jason — who had drunken a little bit of whiskeys but still wasn't as drunk as avi, piper and leo — caught it with his quick reflexes.

"careful, love," jason whispered into her ear, gently tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and smuggled the bottle of beer away from avi.

"oh, 'm fine — can't you see i'm fine?" avi giggled maniacally, and gave piper a help-seeking look.

"oh yeah," piper nodded fiercely, "she so is!"

"nah, she's not. she looks a little bit blue." leo chimed in with raised eyebrows.

"blue?" annabeth spurted out, flabbergasted, and turned around to leo. "leo, how much did you drink?"

"only like... twelve bottles or something... nah, it was something with a four... fourteen? forty?"