𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

THE

letters of love; from me to you

EVENT

starts!

bonus; special event chapter number two:

ugh idk but it's nsfw

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

lovers will always be lovers

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ ⚡︎ ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

( i have never ever written smut before

( i have never ever written smut before. UGH. i hope this is good?? i don't know who but someone requested aaaand i guess i'm gonna be writing this...

PLEASE DONT JUDGE AGH )

this contains: mature, sexual content ( YOUVE BEEN WARNED ), drunk sex, poly relationship, consented sex, very explicit mentions of said sex, mentions of clubbing and heavy drinking, reading on your own risk! ( beware of getting eye cancer )

⚠️ NSFW WARNING FOR BELOW❗️

( they are all about twenty in this scenario cuz i feel weird writing about them with their 16 year old selves.

also, this isn't hardcore smut i guess 🥹💪🏻 )

THE AIR WAS HOT, DIRTY and sultry, humid almost, and in the back of avi's consciousness, she heard drunk laughter, the clinking of glasses, the heavy beat of some music she didn't really know; disco lights were flashing in all kinds of colours, people were screaming and singing and yelling and shouting, and with nothing more than a cup of some alcoholic, fruity, little drink in her hand she had almost finished, avi made her way over to the bar.

she could have sworn the ground was shaking, and she barely registered the people around her laughing and jumping up and down excitedly, or them eyeing her companions — that's right, you guessed it.