Meeting

Tendou P.O.V
"Oikawa get your ass out the bathroom there's a line waiting"I said angry cause the bitch been in there for a whole hour looking at himself in the mirror.

"I'll get out when I wanna."

"Hurry the hell up I have to pee" Kenma said as he was crossing his legs.

It sucks that we only have one bathroom in a four bedroom house.I love everyone here,are parents abandoned us and dropped us off at this terrible orphanage.We ran away from the orphanage together and worked our asses off to get this house so I'm proud of us.

"Tendou!"

"Huh?"

"Can I use your hair brush?"

"You always lose your stuff Astumu but I'll let you use it but you have to give it back right after."

"Ok thank you."He said giving me these weird ass duck lips.

"We have work let's go we're wasting gas!"Suga yelled from downstairs.

"COMING!"we all yelled from up stairs as we rushed out the door for work.

We all know when Suga says come on you better bring your ass or he'll leave you.I got left onces and the cafe is along walk from our house.Suga,Suna and Asaashi are the only ones that drive. There like the mom's of the family.

It's dangerous in the part of town we live in. Especially since we're all Omegas and the mafia here is out of control.None of us are allowed to go out at night because it's way to dangerous.

"We're here now get out."We all got out and started working. I wonder if I can find a man soon.I want to start a family and have a very handsome husband.

"tendou."

"Tendou."

"TENDOU!"

"Huh?"

"Stop daydreaming and work dumbass,do you want suga to yell at you?"Asaashi reminded me I was at work.

"No my bad."I fixed the customer what he wanted and then I looked up at him to see his face.He was drop dead gorgeous.If sexy could walk and talk it would be him.

"Thank you for this."He looked at me and smiled.

"N-no p-problem."I was blushing so hard it made me choke on my words alittle bit.

"What's your name?"

"T-tendou and yours?"

"Ushi.."

"Well nice to meet you ushi please come back again."I smiled at him he smiled back and left.

"What was that all about?~"Astumu said nugging my shoulder.

"It was nothing."

"What are you to talking about?"oikawa come out of nowhere and said.

"Ten ten has a boyfriend and he's sexy."

"He-hes not my boyfriend."I said blushing hard.

"But is he sexy?"Kawa asked which made me blush even harder.

"Oh bitch you know he was."Astu said

"Can we just go back to work before Suga yells at us?"

"Ok ok."

Later that night...

Suna POV
"Pss"

"Huh?"I looked up from my bed to see Oikawa, Astumu, and Tendou all grinning at me evilly.Whenever you see these three together it always means there either plotting or up to something.