Nervously calm pt.2

(This is also part to of the night from part 1 it focuses on the rest of the ships.)

Kenma POV
I was in the car with roster head and I must say his car was nice.He smelled good and was super tall.I think he was pretty handsome.I was playing my game and was on the final level.

"You like it huh?"

"What?"

"My car."

"Yeah it's ok."

"I never introduced myself I'm Kuroo and your name?"

"Kenma."

"You name means kitten in Japanese"

"I know."

"Look I know you might not know me yet,or your uncomfortable but I'm not the type to rape or do anything like that.."

"Ok."

"Your so nonchalant."

"I get told that alot but I have no idea why." I said looking at my game and playing it.

"Ah so your a gamer?"

"Yes."

"Aww come on kitten I'm trying to hold a conversation with you."he said as he scrunched his nose up.

"Don't call me that."

"Why kitten-"

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT."I end up smashing my game on the glove department,Breaking it.

"Ok,ok, I'm sorry..."

"It's..it's ok I'm sorry I just..."my eyes started to water.

"Hey hey it's ok..."

"My dad used to call me kitten before he would....abuse me."

"What happened to the bastard?"

"I end up running away,but he still lives in the same spot I just can-cant b-bring myself to go back there."I was crying so hard just thinking about it.

"I'm going to call you kitten...because"

"Huh?"I looked up at him,he had his hand on my chin

"I want to show you the world and I'm promise to do the opposite of what you stupid ass fuck face of a father did to you."

"T-thank for not getting mad at me..."

"Na that's not my style, don't worry about it, plus we're here at my mansion."

I looked up in awe.He place was even better than Osamu's and Osamu's mansion was the shit. We got out of the car and was met by some woman. She had red hair and green eyes, with freckles. She was kinda pretty but not my type cause you know...i'm gay.

"hey tasha can you show my kitten to my room?"

"uhm sure sir but may i ask why you can't?"

"because i have some busy to take care of."

"yes sir, right this way kitten."I felt so weird hearing her call me that.

"its kenma,to you tasha any everybody else." Kuroo said with a death glare.

"sorry i won't make the mistake again sir.'

"good,now i'll take my leave show kenma around i know he likes gaming so show him my game room."

"wait you have a game room." Kenma's eyes lit up.

"Yea along with alot of other stuff go check it out my kitten." And with that he winked at me and got back in his car and drove off. Tasha showed me around and i must say i was impressed. He  had everything a person could ever want.