CLub

Suga POV

Kemna walked away from us at the mall and I was feeling a little guilty. We never include him only for the fact that he's the youngest. Technically it's mortally wrong to not include him but he's like my little baby. We chilled for a little bit after he left and then I called him but he wasn't answering. We decided to go straight to the club without dropping our bags off at the place we live now.

"We're finally hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Tendou said with a very big smile.

"Yes bitch."Oikawa said.

"Can y'all please shut the hell up it's hard to think with three idiots in the car," Suna said in a monotone voice.

"Hey but I didn't even say anything," Atsumu said with a pouty face.

"I know but your existence is bothersome," Suna said with a yawn.

"HEY!"

"Quiet down you two and Suna stop teasing him. Before we get out of this car we have to go over the rules. Rule number one nobody is to be left alone, rule number two nobody is to go to private rooms with unknown alphas, rule number three don't use up more than 50 dollars on drinks, rule number five no taking drinks from strangers people are crazy now of days."

"Damn that's too much to remember Sugaaaaa," Tendo said with a long face.

"If you can't remember the rules then stay your ass in the car."

"Fine..."

"Good. Now let's go and oh remember when I call yo answer no matter what now get out."

We walked into the club and I must say it was beautiful. This was definitely an upscale club everything in here looked like it was worth more than our cafe.

We all pretty much split up and I went straight to the bar. I just wanted to drink away my problems with my family, losing the cafe, moving in with dachi just for him to fuck other people when I'm not around. It's too much for me to handle I need a break.

"Don't you think you should slow down?" The last person in the world I wanted to hear said to me.

"Don't you have other people to fuck?"

"He funny. You know I only fuck other people when your not around."

"What do you want dachi? Can't it wait till I get to your home?"

"I just so happened to be in the neighborhood baby."

"Don't ever call me that again."

"I thought you would like it also how about we leave the children here and go out for dinner?"

"Why would I wanna do that with your cheating ass?"

"It's not cheating if we're not even together."

"Pardon me?" Did he just we are not together? The nerve.

"Look let's just go I made reservations already."

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

"I.Made.Reservations."

"I.Don't.Give.A.Fuck."

"Damn really, I guess I'll have to take one of my slut with me to Marcos."

"Wait....Marcos????" If you have no idea what that place is it's only the nicest and most expensive restaurant in the city. I heard the food there was amazing, so I've sercetly been saving up to make reservations for me and a plus one to go. I can't believe dachi actually managed to get reservations to that place it takes decades to get one.