Come stay here

Suna POV
I woke up from my slumber in agony.All I wanted to do was die,but then I remembered I had work today.I walked downstairs after getting up early to see Suga and Asaashi on the couch talking.

"Good morning."I walked to the coffee pot and got some coffee.

"You know what you did was wrong right?"Asaashi said.

"Yeah ik but they offered me 500 each and that was an easy 1,500 dollars."

"Really?"Suga looked at me like a disappointed mom.

"I want to go shopping today so I won't be working today."

"Why chose today as an off day?"Asaashi asked me.

"Because I don't feel like working today."

"You know your not getting paid right?"Suga warned me.

"I know,did I tell yall about the crazy night we had last night?"

"No but now we're interested."

"Spill."I walked over to the couch with my coffee mug and sat down on the couch next to Suga and Asaashi.

"Ok so we went to the club and this guy asked me to buy me drinks,he was sexy and all and had a deep voice and a body builder body type."

"Damn,go on"Asaashi said.

"Ok so I was shocked asf because this dude looked exactly like astumu.The only different was his hair color so I thought astumu was pulling a prank on me."

"But what?"Suga said so curiously

"He was so shocked when I said Astumu's name and he asked me how I knew him,and a bitch was like,Huh??and then come to find out Astumu has an identical twin that is very much alive."

"WtF?"

"Your lying bitch."

"Uhm and then he was like oh how you know my brother and I was like nun ya and then he pinned me on the bar counter top and was being very aggressive,so I was like dude chill just cause you Astumu brother don't mean I won't pop off on you."

"Period."Asaashi said

"So blah blah blah Astumu met him and this bitch gone try and take out Astu away from us."

"Boy bye"Suga said rolling his eyes.

"Right so I told him off and he ended up leaving us and he got Astumu's number,and well I was walking away from him I felt his eyes watching my fat ass."

"OooOooo you think he likes you?"Suga said smirking.

"I have no idea but I got his number from astumu last night and I might text him today since I have a day off"

"Ok sis."Asaashi said smiling

"I heard you on the phone with somebody named Bokuto-san yesterday during your break who DAT?"I said smirking incrediblely hard. Asaashi was blushing so hard.

"Asaashi why am I just now finding out about this????"

"Cause we're just talking not dating yet."

"A bitch just said yettttt."

"Purr"

"Can you guys stopppp."

"Morin' "Oikawa said going in the kitchen looking like shit.

"You got drunk quick last night."

"Yeah I got drunk with iwa chan"

"Who?iwa chan?"I said confused