chapter 1: Our Debt Is Settled.

Woodward stared at a octopus who just got onto the ship, that looked like he was captain. Madeline thought before Woodward spoke. "Four men still alive along with a lass.. sir!"

Madeline saw the octopus like captain walking towards the first man, lighting and then puffing on his pipe; only to ask seconds later. "Do ye fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds lay bare, all your sins punished! I can offer you an escape."

Madeline knew that this was Captain Davy Jones, from what her adopted brother Jack Sparrow had told her about, but she didn't shake in fear. She watched in amusement as Jones heard the second man say. "don't listen to him!" And walked towards him only to grab him by the neck. And ask him the same question. "Do you not fear death?"

The second man shook in fear then gulped. "I'll take my chances sir.." as Jones let go of him and said to his men. "to the depths!"

Madeline heard the third man speak up against Jones "Cruel blooded!" But she blushed as Jones turned his head and spoke. "Life is cruel." He smacked his claw two times. "Why should the afterlife be any different!"

Madeline bit her lip and yelled. "IT WOULDN'T!" But then realized that wasn't a good idea to do...as Jones walked closer to her. "what did you say, lass?"

Madeline sighed. "You asked.. why should the afterlife be any different? And I said it wouldn't.." Jones just smiled made a little cackle "who are you and what's your purpose here lass? Your neither dead or dying."

Madeline stared at Jones directly and stood as Jones' men looked at Jones in fear as she spoke slowly. "My adopted brother Jack Sparrow sent me to settle his debt with you.."

Jones was surprised and then grabbed Madeline. "Ya know I might just accept his offer. Take her to the dutchman! And kill the rest! I have to have a little chat with sparrow.." Jones teleported to the pearl as Jack looked him in the eye

"Hello Jones." Jack smirked. But Jones was not happy. "Can you live with this.. can you condemn an innocent woman, your sister, to a lifetime of servitude in your name while you roam free?"

Jack laughed. "Of course I can, she's not really blood. Shall we seal it in blood, I mean ink.." Jones grabbed jacks hand making his black spot disappear. "Our debt is settled."