Chapter 11 part 1: Madeline and Jones' wedding?/the death of the heathen

Chapter 11 part 1: Madeline and Jones' wedding?/the death of the heathen and return of the Beckett

It was raining Madeline standing on the deck waiting for Jones to meet her at the mast.

(Did I make a reference to Elizabeth and Will turners wedding at the beginning of Deadmans chest. The was interrupted by Lord Cutler Beckett. Yes I did!!)

"Oh, where is he?" She asked Ethan Woodward. "Ethan, have you seen Jones?" Ethan sighed. "Not since a month ago when you were hurting"

Madeline sighed. "Oh, and by the way. I knew that you were watching me and Jones, when we were on our date." Ethan just stared at her. "More or less, but I did see Jack and Calypso attack both of you." He sighed. Madeline stared at him. "So what exactly happened to calypso? Jones said she ran off" Ethan sighed. "I killed her, and if she's a smart wretch. She'll stay dead."

Madeline sighed as she saw a ship coming close to the Dutchman. And Jones came out of his quarters. Looking towards the ship, he could sense the presence of his heart; He snarled. "Jones! It's bad luck for you to see me before the weddin-" Madeline was then caught her off. "Shush, and stay quiet."

(Her wedding dress)

Men from port royal, run onto the Dutchman and they had the chest

Men from port royal, run onto the Dutchman and they had the chest. But that was impossible! The chest was in his deeper quarters. Then he saw Calypso with the men, he figured it out. She had teleported the chest straight to them, along with the key.

"Davy Jones.. I told you I would make your life a living hell!" Calypso smirked. Jones just growled. "What do ye want from me now!" Calypso walked towards Jones, whispering to him. "I want you, dead!"

Jones growled and smacked Calypso with his claw hand. But then a young adult female who looked like she was related to Cutler Beckett stepped through the men. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Jones."

Jones snarled at the woman. "And who the damn bloody Mary, are ye supposed to be?" The girl smiled and chuckled. "My name is Abigail Beckett." Jones sighed. "The daughter of Cutler Beckett, I am assuming?" She only nodded her head, and commanding the men to grab Madeline. As they do, Jones just yells out in anger. "UNHAND HER!" Madeline just Morse codes Jones. And he understood it.

As he yelled out in anger. "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!" All the men on the Dutchman including, Jones' crew; could feel the kraken from down below them. Jones smirked. "Now, ye can give me back the chest and the key, along with my wife. Or ye and your men can say goodbye to your lives."