Chapter 11 part 2: Madeline and Jones'wedding night

It was right after the wedding it had turned to night, Madeline was sitting against the railing of the ship. She sighed happily, she was finally married. Hopefully this marriage to Jones will not be a bad thing. She just saw Jones laughing with his crew, she was happy to see him happy. Mostly nobody of Davy Jones' crew has ever seen Jones so happy.

Bootstrap walked over to Madeline and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Thank you, you've made the captain very happy, And to believe in love once again." Madeline smiled. "Your welcome bill Turner. I'm sorry about your sons." Bootstrap sighed. "At least William, His soul is watching over Elizabeth. And Erik well, he's with Savannah now!" Madeline sighed. "Was their mother a pirate?"

Bootstrap smiled. "No, she wasn't. And thank God for that! She was a smart woman aligned with the earth and sea. But after Erik was born, the men in port royal.. they convicted her of being a witch, and Burned her."

Madeline sighed. "So that's why you gave William and Erik away, So that they could've had a better life. Instead of getting hung, like a pirate." Bootstrap just sighed and walked away slowly. "Enjoy Jones being happy, It won't last forever." And with that he walked back into the brig, where he belonged.

Jones just laughed, but then saw Madeline walking towards the front of the deck, just to stand there towards the horizon. He walked over to her, making sure she was alright. "Madeline, are ye alright love?" Jones just tries to touch her, but as his hands got close to her, she grabbed them and brought them to her face. She was wanting Jones' touch.

Madeline started to cry, Jones of course thought he was hurting her. "Madeline, my love, what's wrong?" Madeline pulled herself into Jones chest, she looked up at him. "Are you always going to be happy with our marriage?" Jones looked confused. "Madeline, we may fight from time to time. But yes I'll still be happy. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Because I have ye by my side."

Madeline smiled and laughed, while trying to wipe her tears. "Smooth talk there captain Jones." Jones chuckled to himself as the crew started playing a song.

("The Dance" by Garth Brooks |1989|)

"Mrs. Jones, may I have this dance?" Jones held out his hand for her.  Madeline smiled and chuckled. "Captain Davy Jones, you may have every dance."

(Reference to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: the musical with Anthony Warlow. "Dr. Jekyll you may have every dance")

Madeline and Jones danced but up on the middle mast this time, it was raining; they slow danced for a while, that was until the crew all went to bed. Jones smiled at Madeline, she was still pressed up against his chest, him letting her be close to him; made him feel comfort.

He kept holding onto her and let his his teleportation powers work, putting them back onto the deck. Madeline looked at Jones and pulled his face towards her. Jones being confused, probably knew she was going to drag him into a kiss. "What are ye doing my lovely?" Madeline laughed and pulled his head closer, and she kissed him hard.

(18+ SMUT incoming if you are NOT OKAY with SMUT please don't read past this point)

Jones kissed Madeline harder than she was kissing him, he held her in his arms carrying her to their quarters. He pinned her to the organ, smirking at her. "May I?"

Madeline smiled gently and Gave him consent. "Ye may." Jones of course took off her dress, he was really surprised of how she looked while she was human once again somehow. Jones crushed his claw on her hand tightly but in a 'pinning down way' He was feeling playful.

Madeline bit Jones' tentacle beard on his mouth, Jones just moaned gently. "Come on now, once you're with me, there's no going back." Madeline looked at him. "We're married Jones, you think I'm scared of that statement?" Jones raised what should've been an eyebrow. "Ye really are different from most women. You're Dangerous!" He finally took off his coat along with his hat. He let his normal human cock out.

(Yes his cock isn't anything to do with his curse XD)

Jones thrusted inside of her they both groaned loudly. Madeline just whimpers her body shaking. "Jo-Jones~Ah"

Madeline moaned out louder, Jones just smirked and thrusts five of his tentacles down Madeline's throat. He groaned loudly, it felt good to him; as he chuckled under his breath he thrusted six tentacles into her pussy along side his cock. "Aye, aye.. Madeline~"

Jones was groaning in between his sentence. His tentacles were sending pleasure to his cock and he couldn't stop thrusting. He thrusted harder and deeper into her, she moaned muffled loudly; it only drove Jones mad in horniness.

He went harder and faster, he made it straight through to her womb; he knew what he wanted and what he was going to do. He went faster but then slow, he wanted him and Madeline to enjoy this. Jones smiled grabbing her, putting her in his arms; while she looked at him. His tentacles still down her throat and most of them inside of her tight insides.

She's always longed for this. She's read in her romance novels, that love was rough; even on the wedding night. But she never thought she'd be married to the captain of the flying Dutchman, Davy Jones. Having rough love with him was interesting to her.

Jones placed her down on their bed, as he kept thrusting; feeling his member getting close to cumin inside of her tight insides; Madeline groaned gently caressing the rest of his tentacles on his face.

Jones groaned loudly, only to whisper in her ears. "Madeline. Aye am close!" Madeline moaned louder but it was still muffled; but then just then Jones' grip on her got tighter. Jones growled and groaned. Letting himself cum inside of her hard, his arms now around her waist and back; he pulled her closer to him.

Madeline of course felt squid ink going down her throat, and into her alongside his seed. After Jones was done, He pulled his tentacles out of her alongside his cock. "Woah~" Madeline said out of breath. Jones only fell next to her, still holding her body close to his. "That was something, something beautiful." Madeline smiled. "Whatever happens, please don't forget that I love you Jonesy."

And with that she rested her head under Jones' tentacles and fell asleep.

Jones smiled proudly, wrapping his legs around hers and his arms wrapped around her waist. "Aye, I promise not to forget that. Goodnight Madeline, I love you." Jones fell asleep after he said this sentence. They were both tired.

(If you guys want me to write a sequel to this, let me know.. if you want me to keep going with this one please let me know I loved writing this. Ps. If I can get my bf to voice Jones for me along with bootstrap, himself, William Turner and Maccus. There just might be an audio drama of this story smut and all!)