Chapter 9, part 1: so this is love.

After the kraken had dropped them off to land Jones smiled proudly letting Madeline take his arm. "I'll whistle for you Lucy when we need to get back to the Dutchman." He said as Lucy swam under People looked at Jones and Madeline. One woman started screaming. "The captain of the flying Dutchman is here to take our souls!" And they started to run.

Madeline sighed and looked at Jones. "Is this how it is whenever you go onto land?" Jones sighed and placed his hands on his hip being sassy. "It's always like this." Madeline looked sad for a moment but placed her hands on Jones' face. "I don't care what others say about you, I love you just the way you are Jones." Jones smiled sweetly and wrapped his hands around her waist. "I love you too, how about we just have a wonderful evening."

Madeline smiled, kissing Jones. He kissed back of course. As Jack Sparrow was also on the same port. He saw the woman, that used to be his little sister, right next to the kraken monster. As they walked off he was starting to get worried so he follows them. And asks people to make sure their date goes horribly wrong.

Jones walks with Madeline, to his favorite spot on a hill that he always came to after that dreadful day, when Calypso never went to meet him. "Madeline close you eyes real quick." He gently smiled. Madeline chuckled. "Okay Jones." She shut her eyes gently and Jones still being half human on one side. And half octopus one the other. All she could hear is one of his tentacles making a finger snapping sound. Jones smiled proudly. "You can open them now." He said gently. Putting his hand, that is still in the shape of a claw out. As if he were asking for her hand.

Madeline looked at the trees and table  that was now decorated. "Jones th-this is beautiful."
She took his hand as Jones pulled out her chair and when she got into it. He pushed her chair in gently. As he sat down in his chair. And replied with this. "Not as beautiful as you." 

Madeline blushed and heard something from down towards the town. They were putting on a show, she sighed happily. "It's nice to finally have a break from the Dutchman. Not that I don't love it! It's just good to get away for a day." Jones happily nodded. "It is.. until you realize that you love the sea more than you love the land." He then sounded sad when he said land.

Madeline looked at Jones, her eyes saddened. "Jones. She's gone love."
She placed her hand on his. 
Jones smiled proudly. Letting his tentacle beard touch her face and heard her laugh. "I know she is, but still.. I'm still hurting deep inside." Madeline started hearing a song, she hasn't heard in a long time. she smiled gently. "Jones?"

(This is the song she heard) https://youtu.be/1FP7NosLxkw

Jones looked at her. "Yes Madeline?"
Madeline smiled and stood up. "Do you want to dance?" Jones smiled. "With you? Always!" Jones stood up and took Madeline's hand. 
They walked over. Next to some trees, and started dancing. Madeline's head resting on Jones' chest. And jones' arms around her waist. Dancing gently and softly, but then Jones loses his footing. And falls on his back with Madeline on top of him. His face expression was embarrassed. Madeline started laughing. "Lose your footing captain Jones?" Jones smiled and laughed too. "I sure did." He held her and got up. Madeline smiled gently, but then as another song came on, Jones let his crab leg stay up while he bend down on his other leg. "Madeline sparrow, will you marry me?" He was holding a ring.

(This is the ring btw)

Madeline smiled, pouncing on Jones

Madeline smiled, pouncing on Jones. Kissing his tentacles. "Yes, yes. For eternity YES!"
Jones chuckled and placed the ring on her finger. As he got up, once again.

Madeline looked down at the town. "Why don't we do some stuff down there Jones?" Jones just stared at her for a second. "Madeline, you saw how those people reacted when we came here. They'll do that again." Madeline smiled. "Your with me, I'll just say I tamed you! You never should pretend to be something that you aren't." Jones gently smiled and burbled, taking her arm into his. And they walked down towards the town.

People started staring and almost screaming. "It's the captain of the flying Dutchman he's come to steal our souls!" Madeline growled. "No he isn't. I have tamed this beast" Madeline whispers in Jones' ear. "Just go with it." Jones smiled. "It may be my one day on land but I am not here for your souls. I'm just wanting to spend time with my wife!"

Everyone just stares at Madeline and Jones. And they started clapping for Madeline. But then stopped as soon as Jack and Calypso showed up, Madeline stared at jack. "Jackal you wanted us to come down here, but it was a trap."

Madeline was grabbed by a few people. Jones growled. "YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE!"  Calypso walked towards Jones and hit him with a pan, Jones groaned gently and fell backwards, knocked out. Madeline's eyes widened with tears. "JONES!" Calypso smirked at Madeline. "Shut your mouth or you'll end up just like Jones." Calypso laughed and looked at the people. "Grab him and take him to the abandoned building." Madeline yelled. "LEAVE HIM ALONE."

Calypso smiled. "Or what? What will you do? I know Jones more than you do, I was his wife before you. But it looks like you won't be marrying him anytime soon. I'll make Jones have more time on land so he can't do anything. Without him being an octopus, he's weak. And soon both of you will die! Jack if you'd please?" Jack Sparrow sighed shakily and knocked Madeline out by hitting her on the head hard with his pistol!

(Btw I forgot to add what Jones tuxedo looked like)

(There ya go. I couldn't find one in sea green, so let's just say that's sea green) Authors note: Did jack sparrow and Calypso team up. Yes they did, but why? Well Calypso threatened jacks daughter Annabeth sparrow. That he had with Elizabeth Swann. He had to or else his daughter would be dead. And is this a two part chapter? Yes it is. This is what happened at the date. Part 2 will be Madeline and Jones trying to escape and taking down Calypso at least. This chapter took me 2 days to write. The second part of this chapter will probably take 3 days. 1 day if I have enough ideas to write it. Btw if anyone wanted to know what Madeline looked like here ya go

I'm planning on doing a cosplay of her at a Renaissance festival this year but I don't have everything for her dress. And yes she is a Viking blacksmith the only female blacksmith. She was abandoned by her real parents when she was a baby. She became a blacksmith so that she could support Edward Teague and jack.