Chapter 4: Act Of Charity

"Mind the ropes Ms. Madeline!" Maccus yelled. And she ran to the ropes along with Ulf Sten  he looked at her for a second and gasped. "No." He let go of the ropes and Madeline went flying.

One of jones' crew members went to see the commotion. "PULL THAT WRETCH TO HER FEET!" Ulf Sten growled. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Woodward smiled "Sharping me of my duties? You'll share the punishment!" The man said. But Ulf Sten replied. "I'LL TAKE IT ALL!"

The men not knowing Jones was on deck. He spoke. "Will ye now? and what would prompt such an act of charity!" Ulf Sten sighed and replied to Jones. "My sister, She's my older sister!" Jones looked over at Madeline, then at Ulf Sten, laughing. "What fortuitous circumstance be this! Five lashes be owed I believe it is."

Ulf Sten saw jones giving him the whip. "No, No I won't do it!"

Jones growled. "Woodward!" Ulf Sten yelled out. "NO!" Ulf Sten sighed. whipping his older sister Madeline 5 times, as Jones had to look away in pain; because of the sound of the whip.

Jones laughed. "Now, was that so hard? Now, It's time for your punishment!" Madeline walked over to Jones. "Jones please. Leave him alone he's just a child."

Jones just pushed her away from him. "There has to be discipline on my ship!"
Madeline sighed and shouted. "THEN PUNISH ME. HIT ME AGAIN.. BUT LEAVE MY BABY BROTHER ALONE" 
Jones stared silently at her his mouth just open slightly.. he had a confused look on his face and also pained expression.

"Woodward!" Jones yelled. For Ethan Woodward to come down, he did as said to. "Yes captain?"

Jones sighed. "Take Madeline to my quarters while I deal with this child."
Was all he said. But Madeline started crying and begging. "Jones please, please don't hurt him. Please!! I beg of you." 
Jones just replied with. "Go now, go now and leave me.. I don't want you to see this love."

(Phantom of the Opera "Finale lair" Reference)

Ethan just dragged Madeline across the deck and threw her into Jones' quarters locking the door behind her. "NO JONES PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!!" Madeline cried out..

Renshaw stared at Jones. Fear and dread in his eyes. "Please sir, I saw the whole thing he didn't mean for it to happen!"

Jones just laughed sinisterly. "Of course he did. Trying to get my bride into trouble with me lad." Renshaw sighed. "Do what you must captain Davy.." it was then Jones admired the boy's courage and growled at him. "Do not come around my daughter ever again. Do ye understand?"

Renshaw looked over at Cordelia who was running towards Jones. "father don't do this-!" she was cut off by her father. "You stay out of this, this is not your place!" Cordelia sighed. "IT IS MY PLACE FATHER, I LOVE HIM!" Jones heard the last part as he turned his head with a cracking noise. As he muttered a quiet. "No.." and then started to speak louder looking at Renshaw. "you see what you did boy? You've got her trapped in with love! such a dreadful bond, and yet so easily Severed!"

Cordelia was hugging Renshaw. "If you throw him to the kraken dad, you'll have to do the same with me.." Jones sighed gently. "I'll allow him to live. But not up on my deck. Woodward!" Ethan sighed angrily. "Yes Captain?" Jones heard the angry sigh from Woodward but ignored it. "Take Renshaw and Ulf Sten to the brig. To be straightened out."

Ethan looked at Jones and then at Renshaw. Sir, I know this isn't my place or anything.. but shouldn't you at least give the boy a chance to prove himself worthy of your daughter." Jones gave a sly sigh. "I will allow it, but not until he's straightened out in the brig."

Jones then started walking to his quarters and unlocking the door.

Ethan grabbed Renshaw, but Renshaw struggled and got out of his grip. "We can take Ourselves there." Renshaw said but Ethan replied with this. "I know you can, but the captain asked me to take you there myself, I won't have to shove you there if you cooperate."

Renshaw and Ulf sten  walked to the brig with Ethan behind Them. Jones however when he got into his quarters found Madeline by his organ. She had fallen asleep crying. "Dear me, my poor Madeline." He said gently. Jones walked over and picked Madeline up in his arms, lifted her up over his shoulder and walked over to his bed. laying her gently down and then tucked her in. "Goodnight love. You may not be a heathen god, but you're mine."

Jones brushed Madeline's hair behind her ears, he smiled genuinely for one and not a smile to mock someone. As he walked to his organ again sitting down, but then his locket started playing it's tune. He sighed shakily as a tear left his eye, he of course missed calypso.. but knew she could never be tamed, and that's what hurt him the most. As he got up holding the locket and walked out to his deck and went straight to the second mast. And looked down on it as he let it play out it's tune as he cried out. "CALYPSO!" And crushed the locket with his claw, and throwing it into the sea.

(Ulf Sten is a Viking name meaning: wolf stone)

(and yes I had to put the Bo'sun scene in there)

The bride of Captain Davy JonesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara