Chapter 10: A Month Later/Deadman's Chest (18+ read if you dare. 😈)

Madeline had woken up next to Jones, she smiled and kissed his lips as he snored gently in his sleep.

She decided to get up and go to the deck. She heard Ethan Woodward singing to himself, as she walked up toward the Helm. "Ah, good to see you survived." Ethan Woodward said. "How are you feeling, Ms. Captain?" She laughed gently. "A little tired. Still hurting, but you know how it goes." Woodward looked around, trying to see if Jones was there. "Where's Jones?" Woodward asked. Madeline sighed. "Still sleeping, holding a pillow with his arms. Thinking it's me.."

Woodward looked at her and smiled. "So Madeline, why are you up?" Woodward asked, but only got this response back from Madeline. "I got bored just laying down, and I couldn't sleep." Woodward raised what should've been an eyebrow. "Another nightmare again, eh?" Madeline looked at him surprised. "How did you know about those!?!" Woodward only replied with this. "Everyone normally has nightmares on this ship, sometimes Jones does. But he doesn't like to talk about them."

Madeline nodded, she only stared at his metal piece around his mouth, Woodward looked at her. With his beastly red eyes. "I suppose you're wondering why I have this metal piece on my mouth?" Madeline just smiled. "How'd you get it, if I may ask. That is if you don't mind I ask." Woodward sighed. "While in the battle in the Maelstrom. The Dutchman vs the black pearl. While I was fighting William Turner, he was able to weld it on my face. But don't worry, I can remove it with magic whenever I see fit."

Madeline sighed. "So what was your debt to Jones." She asked. Woodward only replied with this. "It's been so long since I can remember." Madeline looked at him, seeing a red bloody mark around his neck. She decided to ask about it. "What's that  mark around your throat?" Woodward sighed. "It's how I died when I was human. A cannonball was fired at my head and I was headless, but I found my head. Jones helped me get it back on."

Madeline sighed. "Well, how close are you with Jones?"

Woodward smiled. "Our friendship is complicated, since I was an assassin Growing up before I died. I was trained by the black brotherhood. But I killed on my own terms. Not by black sacrament, or contract."

Madeline stared at him. "So, did you have any family?" Woodward sighed. "My father was killed by Barbosa, I never knew my Mother, she died when I was born. But that was it. Unless I count my wife Savannah I killed while possessed by DeathWing." Madeline  gasped and looked down to the Floor. "Do you ever miss her?" Woodward sighed shakily and looked towards the sun going down. "Every day. But her soul became the dutchman. She's stuck here for eternity." Woodward took off his hood. He looked like William turners twin brother Just without the goatee but the mustache was the same as Williams.

Madeline stared at him. "You look just like William Turner." Woodward sighed gently. "That's because I'm his twin younger brother. I only changed my name." Madeline sighed. "Does Jones know about it?" Woodward only groaned. "He's never known I was a Turner.. I've never told him. He's only known me as Ethan Woodward."

Madeline raised what should've been an eyebrow. "So what was your name, before you changed it?" Woodward smiled and then stopped looking towards the sun going down. "Erik Turner." Madeline smiled. "Well it's finally nice to officially meet you. I can already tell we're going to be friends." Woodward laughed. "Indeed Ms. Madeline Jones."

Madeline smiled. "I'm going to go check on Jones' heart." Woodward sighed. "Okay, just make sure he doesn't catch you taking the key, and going to the chest." Madeline smirked. "I won't,  I bid a good day to you Ethan Woodward." Ethan only smiled. "Good day Ms. Madeline."

Madeline walked away from Woodward, going back into the quarters, Jones was still asleep. Holding onto the pillow. Madeline sighed and walked closely to Jones trying to grab the key. But while she does so she fell face first on his face as, Jones in his sleep stuffs one of his tentacles in her mouth and down her throat. She moaned gently, but just then did he stuffed one of his tentacles inside her on her lower half. Thrusting softly at first, but then harder. Same went for his tentacle in her throat, She moaned loudly grabbing the key, giving consent. Because she knew he was asleep during this, maybe he was actually awake with his eyes slightly opened through his eyelids, loving her moans. She moaned louder as she was pulled to his lower half. And she gasped muffled due to his tentacle still being in her throat. He was deep throating her at this point, he took his tentacle out of her lower half. Thrusting hard inside her lower half with his lower half, She moaned loudly. This was the first time with anyone. Jones had taken her virginity, She sighed muffled. She knew this would happen eventually, she just didn't know it would be while he was asleep! Madeline wondered to herself. "Maybe he's having a wet dream?"  

(Get it cause he's an octopus 😂) (ATLEAST this um fanfic didn't really happen in the movies, I don't know how Jones would have sex with anyone. Unless you count when he killed Mercer? Was that pleasing his insides along with his tentacles? Because most male Octopi, rip off their penis and give it to the female octopus so she can fertilize the eggs herself. But since Jones was a man once. I'd say he'd have sex the normal human way. But who knows!! 😂)

Madeline was able to grab the key, as Jones climaxed in her both ways. She groaned muffled. Afterwards Madeline in human form for the entire thing. Turned back into her Octopus form, and held the key as Jones pulled out of her lower half and her mouth. Madeline pulled her pants up and took a breath in and out, as she walked into the deeper quarters. It took 30 minutes and she found the Deadmans chest. She whispers to herself. "I'm sorry Jones" She puts the key in the lock. The way it opened it looked pretty to her, she looked inside and there was Jones' still beating heart. She tried to touch it, to hold it. That was until Jones grabbed her wrist with his crab claw, he heard the chest's mechanism open. He growled and said this. "What are you doing in here with the chest!?!" He was furious, But Madeline sighed and replied with this. "I just wanted to see your heart. Ya know, I wasn't gonna take it. I wanted to see it,  maybe hold to kiss it."

Jones raised what should've been an eyebrow. "Really? Why would you want to kiss my heart? That's kind of weird." Madeline sighed. "To see if you'd turn into a prince" she was joking of course. "I'm joking, you'll always be a prince to me." Madeline sighed. "And ya know what's also weird." Jones smirked. "What is kind of weird my love?" Madeline smirked at him. "Fucking me in your sleep!" Jones stood there and chuckled. "To be honest with you me darling Madeline, I was awake that whole time. I had my eyes open only under my eyelids." Madeline blushed. "JONES!" she punched him softly in the shoulder. Jones just laughed. And whispered into her ear on her octopus form. "I enjoyed every part of it, especially your moaning. It sent pleasure towards me tentacles, and my lower half."