Chapter 2: On The Dutchman

Madeline sighed and looked as Jones teleported to his ship, but  she noticed he looked at her in sympathy. "Ya know lass, it's a shame to me; that you came all this way, just to be brought onto the dutchman."

Madeline chuckled. "What did jack just give my soul to you!" Jones stood there for about a minute, then decided to speak. "Of course he did, he's a selfish coward, who doesn't like to pay his debt."

Madeline smiled but then sighed. "That's my brother alright, he doesn't show love in the great way."

Jones just sighed. "Neither does Calypso for that matter." Jones shooed his men away.. "so how exactly did you become related to jack Sparrow. If you don't mind me asking lass?"

Madeline just sighed. "Just call me Madeline, captain Jones.. but I was very little, my real parents abandoned me when I was just an infant, but captain Teague; he found me wrapped up in a blanket in a box and took me in."

Jones just had pain in his eyes if anybody looked hard enough, they could see it. "I'm sorry lass.."

Madeline laughed. "Don't be, if they hadn't abandoned me, I wouldn't be on the dutchman right now!" She smiled sweetly.

Jones was taken aback, never had he ever heard a human say they were proud for being abandoned. "Being abandoned by someone who loved you, is not something to be proud of." He just started to walk away, towards his quarters.

Madeline sighed. "Like you were abandoned by Calypso? That wasn't love Jones, because for one. she never loved you."

Jones turned around and looked at her. Walking towards her once again and grabbing her throat with his claw. "You may say anything you'd like. But do NOT say that Heathens name on me vessel!"

Madeline sighed and got out of Jones' grip. "But it's true. You even asked Calypso when she was on the Black Pearl. Where she was, when you went to meet her on land. And she gave you no answer. Is that love to you Jones?"

Jones was speechless. But remembered that day, he was still human.. she never came to see him. "What you say is true lass. And I hurt pretty bad, but that stays between you and me. Ye got that?!"

Madeline nodded but then heard a voice, it was a little girl.. who looked like Jones himself and Calypso in a mixture. "Who's this?"

Jones smiled. "This is my daughter, Cordelia. She may be small, but she packs a big punch!"

Cordelia laughed. "Just like you daddy!"

(keep in mind Cordelia was 7 years old in this chapter, In chapter 4 she's 17 Aging is different for her because she's part sea goddess)