part 3 The past

He sniffed while looking at his elder brother, staring at him he was gradually realising that Joon has a special place in his life, he loves his cold brother. He was still in his thaoughts when the door opened with a creak sound.

He looked up to see Jin entering the room. His eyes were empty as if something was taken away from him or if he is left in some sought of dilemma. He looked at Joon and then he lowered his head. Tae stood up and came near him. He looked into his eyes and asked with a lot of hope "what happened to hyung, wasn't he all fine when he went with you this morning?"

Jin brought him close to his heart and ruffled his hair. " Bear your hyung did an act of bravery today He-he........... " he couldn't speak anymore.

Mr. Kim, Jisun and Isabelle entered the room. Jisun was still sobbing while Isabelle, jooni's second mother sat beside his pillow as she gently caressed his hair and pulled his head slowly into her lap.

Apart from Mr. Kim all others were realizing that this silent member of Kim family held a great importance in their lives. His name was embossed in their hearts too just like other's.

Jin was in deep thought and after taking a firm decision he looked up and harshly wiped away his tears. He walked closer to his dad he spoke in a very cold and demanding tone which was very unlike him. " Dad from tomorrow Joon won't be accompanying me? " He announced.

Mr. Kim got furious as he spoke in a loud tone " JIN. It was just a random attack, and this is what he needs to train himself for!" "Plz dad he's not even 16 yet and it--it........ I can't explain how it was when he suddenly took a stab aimed at me."Jin replied as he remembered that horrific moment.