part 12

Yn was still in Joon's arms.  She was startled by his step.  Blushing with a tint of red on her cheeks she stared at joon with her doe eyes

Taking her towards her room, he slowly placed her on the bed as he said "Mrs Kim mind telling what was that? " "what?" she  questioned back. "mmmhhhh" suddenly yn felt a soft pair of lips brushing against a plump ones.  At first yn was shocked but then she replied as their lips moved in sync. 

Entering his tongue he devoured each and every corner of your mouth giving you the most ethreal feeling.  Yn had closed her eyes and was enjoying the kiss and same was for joon. Neither of them new how to kis yet love found its way to express itself passionately. 

They parted due to short of breath. Both were panting hard. "don't worry Mrs kim your first french kiss was still with your husband." he said as yn hid Her face in his broad chest. A shiver ran through your body when you felt his hot breath against your ears. 

"By the way" he spoke in his raspy voice "it  was your husband's  first kiss too" he said as yn felt her body melting in his arms. "Jooni" she said "umm.... We... I  mean you...... And me.... Can... Nothing"

Namjoon could feel her hesitation so he thought of something even though he himself was feeling flaberggasted awkward and what  not but he still asked her. "Umm lets go out? " he asked to which her heart screamed yes yes yes but she said in a low voice "I haven't prepared the dinner yet"

 "Hyung and Emma are out of town and Taehyungie won't mind a dinner date with his wife and Lia probably won't be home tonight so lets go,  besides I know my wife is hungry coz she skipped her breakfast in anxiety." He said smiling eye to eye. 

Yn was too happy, she blurted out like a clumsy girl  "wohooo our first date? " she said making him  blush. Both yn and Jooni  were able to exaggerate their orignal selves in front of each other which they often used to hide behind their fake masks of innocence and rude.

Without any late they just left like that in casuals to enjoy their evening. Yn and Joon were enjoying one of the best days of life.  They were At the beach sipping coffee appreciateing the brezze and waves filling their blissful sight. 

Plz vote and comment