chapter 8 when he looks after you

Weren't you scared? The weather was sooo scary " he asked in a worried tone as he brought her closer to him. Snaking his arms around his wife he slowly unhooked her br@, to get her more comfortable. Being tired as hell unknowingly he also fell asleep in his wife's arms.

Next morning all the members came back and were very tired. All wanted a nice sleep so they immediately went to their rooms.

Lia entered her room and was shocked to see the scene in Front of her. She fake coughed and said " what is going on here? " she was jealous, very jealous seeing that the husband we never look at her properly was sleeping almost naked with his second wife.

Hearing her voice Namjoon woke up. The first thing he did was checking yn's temperature and now she was a bit feverish but not cold anymore. "Thank god, she is fine" were the only words that came out of his mouth.

He slipped out of the duvet and was sweating due to heat. Wearing his shirt he looked at Lia standing at the door and asked "Is Tae home, let me call him" saying this he was about to walk out when Lia grabbed his arm.

She was fuming in anger, as she spoke in a loud tone " what is she doing here? " she asked Pointing at yn. "aah yn!!! Her health detoriated last night soo... " he tried to reply but was cut by a furious Lia.

She almost shourted saying "I don't care what happened to her, just take her away" considering his quite personality Namjoon quitely nodded and made yn wear her frock. He picked up yn in bridal style qnd walked out towards the quest room.

After that he called Tae to get yn a check up. Tae checked yn and took out an injection. he injected in her right upper arm and then before leaving he said to namjoon " Hyung she caught cold and her muscles are fatigue, let her rest for a day or two." Namjoon smiled at him as he mumbled a thank you.

Namjoon looked at yn she was slowly opening her eyes. He came near her and helped her to. Sit up. There was an awkward silence and then all the moments of last night flashed into yn's memory.

She was shocked and embarassed but still a tint of blush appeared on her cheeks. Namjoon noticed it somehow and said something trying to not make awkward but still making it a mess.

He said "you shouldn't be embarrassed afterall I'm your husband, and besides I didn't see anything " yn's eyes widened in shock while namjoon walked out Afyer maling a fool of himself.

On the other hand Emma had taken a shower as she came out of the bathroom and saw Jin lying on the bed scrolling his phone. She fell on his back purposely earning a chuckle from Jin.

Guys plz plz comment and vote!!!