chapter 7 when he gave you his body heat.

Yn is a very bold girl.  She is introvert and outside the house she carries a 'I'm expensive bitch' aura.  But she has slowly grown some insecurities in these  two years of marriage. He walked back to her books and started studying 

It was evening and nobody was at home,  yn was alone with the maids  Jisun eomma had also joined the party as she was heartily invited to most of parties after jooni's birth. Being tired of studying yn just made herself a hot chocolate and sat in the balcony enjoying the cold breeze. 

Soon the wind started blowing fast and black clouds covered up the whole sky.  Yn immediately went inside and started running in the mansion closing all the windows  with the help if maids.  Soon the weather became worst as it started raining heavily with thunder Lighting  and heavy wind. 

Yn was in her room, , the winds were making a heavy noise and suddenly a loud crack could be heard. Yn looked up and saw something collided in the toughened glass of  her room’s French window as it made a small crack in it and suddenly the crack started spreading all across glass pane and a sudden gush of wind just landed all those pieces on floor.

 The rain could be felt inside the room. Being terrified by the sounds and everything yn just ran out closing the door behind . she could hear the wind breaking her belongings inside. It was getting chilly inside the house and yn was scared of going into another room so she went to the living room and just laid down on the sofa.

On the other hand, it was already 12 a.m.  but all of them were stuck at the party venue  due to the bad weather. Driving was not advisable at all so they were all enjoying. “I hope yn is fine, I can’t reach her. There is no signal”  Emma said to Jin with a worried expression. He patted her shoulders saying “ don’t worry she’ll be fine. hm"

Emma gave an affirmative nod  but the man standing behind them got a bit restless. "the weather is not safe, she is alone at home, fuck I need to go back"  he thought and walked to his dad. "Dad, I'm taking jk's bike and going home. yn is alone, she might be scared" namjoon said to his dad. mr. Kim thought for a minute and replied "are you sure , you'll be able to drive in this weather" he nodded and taking the keys from Jk he immediately left for home in the pouring rain. 

Lia saw all this and she felt rude and irritated. being from a rich family she felt rude that her partner left before her. she was mentally cursing yn and joon but then not to spoil her day she started enjoying the party

While Namjoon managed to drive bike in heavy rains and finally reached home. he rang the bell twice but no one answered so he opened it with spare keys. he entered inside with water dripping from him. It was dark since there was no electricity.  he switched on his mobile's flashlight and walked furthher and soon saw a small figure lying on the couch.

he took a sigh  of relief but as he walked closer he saw she was shivering. He held her hand but it was cold. very cold. getting worried he picked her up in bridal style and took her to her room but on opening the door there was a chaos inside he took her to his and Lia's bedroom instead and immediately covered her with a duvet.

he rubbed her hands trying to make her body warm but nothing was working."c..cold...m..mom  its co...cold"  yn said with trembling lips in her sleep. Her trembleing figure panicked namjoon as he started rubbing her sole and bqck but nothing worked either. 

Namjoon got worried and slipped inside the duet and hugged her trying to warm her body.  he picked up his phone and placed a call to taehyung.

but the call couldn't get connected. after many efforts when her temperature wasn't coming down, so he finally thought and spoke to yn's sleeping self. " I'm sorry yn, I can't think of anthing else,  dont blame me"

Saying this he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took off her frock leaving her in her undergarments. Sliding his hand under her cold body he pulled her closer inside the duvet.  Her cold body came in touch with his waem body and a shiver ran through his spine

Feeling the warmth yn snuggled more into his chest seeking for heat as a small  smile crawled up his face.  He caressed her hairs and the adored her face for a long time.