chapter 6 A party without her

Joon was sitting on the bed and he started staring at yn again as she entered the room with water dripping off her wet hairs.  Yn looked at him with disbelief and spoke in loud voice " yaah you pervert, how dare you" saulying this she started punching his well built biceps and pushed him out of the room. 

Yn was flustered.  In her two years of marriage she never slept with namjoon.  Rather accept of a few nights neither did Lia as he was always on missions at night.  He used to rest in the evening usually.  Areound 5 to 10 pm Or in early morning from 4-9 am.

On the other hand namjoon processed  what happened and he went awkward. Once again the inmage of yn from bathroom came in his memory as he shook his vigorously trying to sway it off. "yaah joon stop thinking like a pervert. " He said to himself and tried to sleep. 

Next morning  yn was in the kitchen gulping down some tablets with warm water. She was yawning as she couldn't sleep after last night's episode.   The maids were cleaning the house while it was still early so everyone else was still in bed. Leaning on the slap she was deep thinking when namjoon entered the kitchen.

The water in her mouth splashed out.  He was wearing only his pajamas,  his hair were dishevelled and his eyes half open. He poured a glass of water and started to drink meanwhile yn was staring at his well built chest with six pack abs and soon the movement of his Adam's apple while drinking water made her heart skip a beat. 

He looked at her and asked"yaah! What happened did you see a ghost or something haan? " yn nodded senselessly while her eyes were glued on namjoon.  Her gaze travelled from his  neck to his face and their eyes met.  It was the first time they had looked into eachother's eyes.  

They could have stared for long but Emma and Meg entered the kitchen and made a fake cough. Yn broke the contact and turned around to hide her burning cheeks meanwhile Namjoon just walked out hastily. 

"mmmhmmm.  What was going on here hmm? " Emma asked while raising hwr eye brows.  " N-nothing Unnie " yn stuttered. Emma and Meg looked at each other and bursted into laughter.  "you are soo cute yn" meg said as she tried to control her laugh but she couldn't. 

They took their supplies and went back to get ready,  while yn started preparing breakfast.  Soon everybody started entering the dinning room. Once all were seated Mr. Kim made an announcement "Today their is a party at Jeon mansion I want all of you to be there by 7pm sharp"

They all nodded.  "Jin and Emma come directly from office, Tae pick up Meg from her studio and Joon make sure you and Lia make it on time" he added as all three boys said "yes."  They all started eating  food,  Emma, Meg , Lia were sitting together as they started discussing their outfits meanwhile yn was sitting between Isabelle and Jisun eommas as she quietly gulped down her food. 

Everyone finished the breakfast and walked out to their workplaces,  yn cleaned the dinning table and took out her books to study.  She was attending dummy classes after convincing Mr.  Kim to allow her to study. 

Although she knew she wasn't the one to be takenout but this time she was feeling different.  She stood up and walked in front of mirror.  "I really don't have a nice figure and my face also look so haggard.  And these marks add up to my obnoxious beauty.  Well its good they don't take me along" she said analysing herself.