Wherever You Stray, I Follow

Hogan:

Walking my way down to the steps of the stairs, I begin to compose myself deliberately as I'm welcomed by the sight of my parents sprawled across the living room.

My dad is wandering back and forth, talking to someone on his phone. Meanwhile, my mom is walking back from their room, guiding the carrier to bring their things into place.

They've been away for a whole week from their job getaway, where they brought investors from different companies to pitch their ideas about it. I don't really know much of the other details since I probably pay attention to their job less than a moth trying not to be tempted by a flame. It's as boring as I reckoned it to be because of all the paper work they're doing, and even as my mom urges me to attend one of their meetings, I still couldn't bring myself to be interested. Hell, Serge is even more into it than I am, which is wild considering that my parents only bring him with me whenever I'm being forced to go to their office.

Mom immediately welcomes me with her brightest smile as I step into the living room.

"Miss you, baby." She says, while kissing my cheeks and hugging me close.

My dad simply jerks his head up, acknowledging my presence, and continues to argue with one of his clients on the phone.

I couldn't help but feel ignored by his simple gesture, yet I just shrug it off and sat myself on the couch.

My mom immediately follows suit, sitting next to me, and brings her laptop to type something on the keyboard.

We stay there silently as my gaze continues to graze on my bedroom door, hoping Serge will hurry up, so he can soothe this awkwardness. Yet, my mom suddenly speaks up, pulling me out of my fazed state. "You're kind of smelly. Have you taken a bath?" She inquires.

My brows shoot up with confusion from her question, and I try to glance at her. Though as I did, her eyes were still stuck on the gadget's screen.

I try to smell myself subtly to get some indication that I need bathing, completely forgetting what I just did this morning.

Right...I forgot to clean up after my hot-as-fuck experience with Serge, which is why I'm probably raging from the smell of cum and sweat right now.

I stand expectantly from the couch to continue on my way to the bathroom, yet I stop in my tracks as my mom calls out for me.

"Where's Serge?" She asks.

My cheeks immediately redden from hearing his name and my heart pounds from the mention of it. I can only think mildly from all the thoughts going through my head right now, and I try to form of a respond to her question.

"Uh.....he's upstairs. Do you want me to call him?" I answer.

She just looks up at me from her screen and shakes her head while I make a move and head upstairs to meet Serge again.

He still hasn't left the showers once I'm inside, which instantly sends excitement coursing through me. It would be nice to join him right now, so I could see his naked body once again, though I forgot that he actually locked it.

Walking my way to the door of the bathroom, I place a knock on the wood and wait for Serge to answer.

It only took him a few minutes to reply before lightly saying, "It's open."

My body instantly reacts to his words, and my neediness baffles through my veins. It's thrilling to know how I act just from doing anything with him. I can't even bring myself to care about my craving because every wonder of excitement thrives to my heart completely.