Chapter 6

It's currently 2:57 am and Zak just can't forget of what Darryl told him a few hours ago, he kept on over thinking it. He groaned as he pulled on his hair, his currently in bed frustrated over the fact that he just couldn't sleep.

He feels scared but at the same time curious whether or not what Darryl told him was true or not. And so he stood up and slowly opened the door, it didn't creaked. He went to the room beside his which is where Darryl is staying but when he twisted the door knob it's locked.

He sighed but he remembered he has the keys of both of the rooms together with the front door key. And so he went back into his room and quietly got the key from his nightstand drawer and unlocked Darryl's door entering quietly. It wasn't that dark considering the outside is well lightened.

He went to Darryl's side where he looked at the brunette and contemplated, the room smelled amazing though the smell of strawberries swarming the whole room, it's Darryl's scent getting stronger as his asleep.

Zak shook his head, as he leaned closer and poked Darryl's cheeks " see his real, I can touch him. Like his physically here obviously it was a joke gosh I'm so dumb" Zak said to himself.

Zak then thinned his lips Darryl's cheek felt so fucking soft it was so tempting to poke or pinch, and so he pinched it. Darryl woke up " WHAT THE MUFFINS.... Zak?! What the fudge why are you here?" Darryl distance himself from Zak.

" It's not what it looks like, well it is caz I'm here but I was just overthinking over your joke a few hours ago" Zak explained

Darryl slumped back in his bed as he covered his face with his comforter as he groaned " it was just a fudging joke gosh you're so gullible".

"Yeah.... Welp your fault for making it" Zak retorted as he crossed his arms, Darryl giggled " If I know how of a scaredy cat and gullible person you are I wouldn't have done it".

" Whatever I'm going back to bed" Zak said frustrated

Darryl snuggled in his comforter as he turned to his side " ok have a good sleep, just be careful I saw a little girl in white running in the corridor" Darryl thunted

Zak turned towards Darryl and stepped back as he was about to go to the corridor, " a what?!" Zak exclaimed.

Darryl stayed in character " a little girl, I think she was trying to get into your room, best to keep it close".

Darryl immediately heard his room door close making him giggle, but his giggle turn into a frustrated groan as he heard Zak getting into his bed " get off my bed before I kick you off" Darryl threatened.

" Your fault for telling me that, sleep before I make a scene" Zak turned his back

Darryl started making weird faces behind Zak " stop doing that, you might not want a black eye".

Darryl looked dumbfounded how can he know his doing that " I can hear you releasing a lot of air as you did the faces, so that's why I know".

Darryl rolled his eyes and turned to his side of the bed " coward " Darryl muttered. Zak became furious and said something with his teeth clenched " repeat what you said".

Darryl repeated " I said how shameful it is for you being an alpha that so coward". Zak lost it and crawled on top of Darryl and pinned him under him " I may allowed you to come with me in this trip, but never ever step all over me! Got that?!"

Darryl nodded in distress" good, now that we have agreed on that let's be on our way". Zak claimed off and laid down beside Darryl.

" Alphas does have a short fuse, kinda funny" Darryl held his giggle. Zak turned to his side avoiding Darryl, but he couldn't as Darryl's in distress pheromones came back to normal and calming.

" That cheeky bitch" he thought as he remembered Darryl's face looking all submissive and distressed under him. " Did looked cute, but nah ain't having it with him" Zak closed his eyes and slept.

Time Skip

The time now is 1:24pm, Zak has booked the two of them scuba diving just yesterday. And now they're on a sail boat with a few other people. They were already told by the instructor of what's the do's and don't's.

Zak didn't listen to those even for one bit, but Darryl did of course, the first thing they would do is just to swim in the water and after 20 minutes they can do the scuba diving they need to familiarize the water first.

But before getting into the water they put on their jumpsuits and Lifejackets as the water is on the deep side, their pretty far from shore. Darryl made a haft smile seeing the fishes through the clear water as well as coral reefs.

Zak and Darryl hasn't really talked that much since morning, and so Zak ate his pride and said something first " I'm sorry". Darryl looked at him with a questioning face.

"For what muffin?" Darryl said, that kinda made Zak smile hearing that particular food that Darryl always use to call or describe someone. " For ya know, for going into your room and sleeping in your bed and well for bursting out" Zak said sincerely

Darryl fixed Zak's messy hair, as it was blown from the wind as they sailed " it's ok, it was fault for pushing you too far and yeah your hair lookes like a nest" Darryl lightened the mood, Zak rolled his eyes as they heard people now getting down from the boat.

" Hey love birds, it's now time to swim and familiarize the place" one of the crew said

Darryl blushed furiously with Zak just luaghing " we aren't lovers ok were just friends". The crew luaghed " ok ok, well you two get going also you said it wrong it's supposed to be aren't lovers yet".

Zak playfully rolled his eyes " hahaha, very funny come on Darryl" Zak pulled Darryl with him as they were going to the lower platform of the boat. They got down to the water they were just floating, Zak paddled himself to get around the water.

Darryl giggled Zak looked like a dog doing that, and a few minutes have passed and Darryl eyes shined in excitement seeing a particular fish. It's a fish that a lot of people can't seem to pronounce and spell but honestly it's easy if you get it.

Zak just was seeing on how amazed Darryl looked kinda look like a child finding candy in the table " what you looking at?" He swam towards Darryl.

" See that fish there, the one that looks like it has a big pig snout with a black thingy?" Darryl answered

" Yeah? What about it?" Zak luaghed on how Darryl got distracted with a fish.

Darryl replied with a shining glim in his eyes looking at Zak " it's the humuhumunukunukuapuaa".

Zak looked confused " a wha?". That received a giggle from Darryl " the state fish of Hawaii want me to spell it?".

Zak thought for a moment " h..u..mu?" Zak only smiled at Darryl and said " yeah no might get a nose bleed".

Darryl shook his head and they just continued swimming, after 20 minutes the instructor announced to come back into the boat to get ready for the diving.

They put on their gears and they did the diving, they took loads of picture as there was another diver with a camera in a waterproof case.

The day was fun, just them swimming near corals of course they can't really go near it or it might get damaged. But seeing a lot of different color fishes was pretty mesmerizing towards Darryl with Zak finding it ok.

The scuba session took over 30 minutes, and after it they returned to shore and packed to return to their place resort or hotel.

_________________________________________

Word count...1345

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please don't forget to vote if you did.

Don't forget to eat, sleep, and drink water; you deserve it. [I said you deserve it]