Chapter 14

It's now the next day, the time now is 11 am. Zak searched for any tourist guides luckly he found a site having high reviews and so he booked himself and Darryl. There's actually a trip to a lagoon around 2 pm and so it's perfect as they don't have anything to do.

They're just preparing for it, it said there's gonna be a 5 minutes of hiking before seeing the lagoon. There's also a wonderful spot for the sunset to see. Darryl packed some sunscreen, a few clothes as well snacks.

While Zak just packed simple stuff, they've waited for a few more hours just doing normal things. And now it's 1:55 pm " you have everything you need? " Zak asked locking the door. Darryl checked his small bag and nodded

" K let's go, there's gonna be a van picking us up" Zak announced as they left the cottage.

They've went to the entrance/exit of the resort and waited there for a few minutes, it was atleast 10 minutes of waiting before the white van arrived. The two go in and sat at the back seats they are seated beside each other.

" Are we all set?" The tourist guide said looking around, they all nodded and the driver drove off. It's just a 30 minute drive so it wasn't that far, Darryl's just currently using his phone while Zak looks like he couldn't contain myself to stay quiet.

" Hey Darryl what's your favorite color" Zak asked, Darryl did said to know each other better so start with a simple one color.

Darryl bit his bottom lip looking away from his phone thinking " uhm..... Well ok I have two favorite colors, black and red can't pick between them however if you bring to the topic that white and black is an absence of a color then yeah my favorite is red"

Zak was left dumbfounded, and just nodded Darryl made it a bit complicated for just a simple question. Darryl then added " why what's your favorite color?".

Zak smiled and replied " oh uhm, blue not navy blue though more like turquoise blue yeah that"

Darryl nodded, Zak just couldn't contain himself and asked a butch more questions " So what's your favorite food? Favorite climate? do like coffee? What hobbies do you love doing? Have you ever been in a relationship?"

Darryl groaned hearing all those questions and he held Zak to a stop " stop, I know you want to know me more, and I wanna know about you more however let's take it slow, take a breather and just relax, I'm not going anywhere and so as you so let's just go with the flow."

Zak sighed Darryl's correct, Darryl saw Zak's face looking a bit down and he felt bad " I like coffee, and I think you know my favorite food is muffins" Darryl said making Zak a bit happy.

The rest of the 30 minute trip was spent on silence, as the two wore their AirPods to listen to music. There's atleast 10 people in the van including Zak and Darryl.

They've now arrived at the area, theys still need to take a short hike to the lagoon. " Ok just follow me to avoid from getting lost, it's just a short hike nothing too bad, but stick with a partner".

Zak smirked hearing that and so he immediately went up to Darryl, Darryl only rolled his eyes as they followed the tourist guide. The hike wasn't that bad only rocky paths but nothing they couldn't handle, of course Zak was kind of a gentleman holding Darryl's hands.

Darryl thought it's a bit stupid though but none the less didn't bother to stop Zak. " Ok we're here" the tourist guide announced, they all took in the area trees everywhere, rocky formation and a hole in the ground where clean clear water resides.

The water is kind of blue which is quite nice " the water is safe to swim on, it's not that deep however be careful for any rock formations as it's quite sharp, take pictures if you want and just relax for now".

Darryl didn't really wanna swim, his thinking about of how of a hassle it would be to change later on. Zak agrees with that considering there aren't any changing areas so the two just explored the area.

Darryl started taking pictures of the lagoon as people started swimming in it. Zak chuckled seeing Darryl making awkward positions to take a pic and so he snapped a pic of Darryl. He sighed looking at the image and set it as his home screen.

" We should just take pictures, the area is quite nice" Darryl said smiling.

" Yeah of course" Zak responded

They went to some trees that has quite of an odd shape when growing, Darryl saw it as fascinating on what could be the cause of it's odd formation. While Zak saw it as boring and weird.

They moved on to an open field near the lagoon where I guess the area of the sunset would be clearly seen. Darryl laid down the ground and Zak laid down beside Darryl.

They just looked up the sky seeing the clouds, Darryl sighed it's quite peaceful and nice. Their near a cliff which on the bottom is the ocean so the wind is really beachy and fresh.

They stayed like that for who knows what, they also started pointing at the clouds for the oddly familiar shaped one. Moments later Zak sneaked his hand to Darryl's hand to hold it, Darryl just giggled and pushed it away making Zak a bit pissed off.

Time Skip

The time now is around 5:20 pm, the sun started setting and Darryl and Zak is sitting next to each other near the cliff area. It's a nice spot indeed to watch the sun setting, and Zak thought it was quite romantic while Darryl just thought of it as a relaxing one.

" So Darryl" Zak said

Darryl replied " yeah?"

" What do you feel about me now? Have you caught feelings yet?" Zak asked.

Darryl groaned and rolled his eyes " nope" Darryl said looking at the watching the sun.

Zak held Darryl hands and smiled " how about now".

" Can you be more patient gosh, just watch the sunset for now it only has been a day" Darryl said.

Zak chuckled " ok" .

After a few more minutes the tourist guide clapped his hand to alert everyone " ok let's get packing now, we don't wanna get too dark out and please clean up the mess you made we should leave the area better than we arrive."
And with that they left the area and got in the van after the 5 minutes of hiking.

_________________________________________

Word count...1121

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please don't forget to vote if you did.

[Sorry another filler chapter]

Don't forget to eat, sleep, and drink water; you deserve it. [I said you deserve it]