Chapter 19

It's still the same day, Darryl stirred in his bed, he didn't even realized he'd fell asleep. He only woke up because he heard someone said something " geez Zak, you could had controled your alcohol".

Darryl turned to his side, it sounds like Martin. Darryl didn't bother on getting up his bed. He also heard the two getting up the stairs probably Martin's helping Zak on walking. Darryl sighed he didn't say anything, a few minutes later Darryl could hear
Martin getting down stairs and say " why the fuck is there crushed muffin on the floor".

Darryl only thinned his lips, suppressing a sniffle. That sentence from Martin made him remember the commution that had happened a few hours ago. Darryl only hear Martin cleaning up the mess, which made smile a bit. Darryl sighed and turned to his other side snuggling in his bed, as he closed his eyes he heard Martin locking the door and closing it, after that Martin left with his car.

The next day...

Darryl as of the moment is just making breakfast, nothing to special just beacon and eggs. As his frying some of the eggs he heard Zak fall from the bed, that made Darryl smile however it faltered remembering how their is relationship.  Zak rushed down stairs " Where the fuck am I? Whoes house...." Zak didn't finished his sentence seeing Darryl.

He forgot what happened yesterday, but after seeing Darryl he remembered everything " oh yeah we live together for now" Zak retorted. As Zak's about to walk off, Darryl gathered the courage to say what he wants to say " do you want breakfast?". Zak only rolled his eyes " no I'll eat out... Fuck I left my car in Martin's place" Zak face palmed remembering.

That made Darryl smile a little, if they can just sit down for a moment together they can atleast talk formally. " I'll just get a taxi or even an Uber" Zak went out the house, Darryl's smile flattened " it's ok, it's ok" Darryl muttered to himself. Darryl continued on cooking the eggs and put in a plate where he already put the beacon.

He just ate his breakfast in the counter while standing " how would he ever forgive me" Darryl said. After eating breakfast Darryl washed the dishes and went upstairs afterwards went to his room, as he opened the door he bit his nails. There's just something he forgot, he couldn't remember it but his mind is telling him that his forgetting something, something important, an important detail but what could it be.

Darryl got some clothes to change to, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He just did what he normally do in the shower, washing his hair and washing his body. He took 15 minutes to finish all that and he exited the bathroom fully clothed.

He sat in the edge of his bed, contemplating on what to do, he doesn't know what to do next. Zak's just too stubborn to talk to, he rejects everything it's like every interaction they had was just them arguing. Darryl sighed and stood and grabbed his phone, he got out his room and went downstairs.

He sat down the couch, and grabbed the TV remote he opened up Netflix and picked a show to watch. He just laid down in the couch as he watched the show, haft way through the movie his phone blared a ringtone, alerting Darryl his getting a call. Darryl only groaned getting his phone answering it not even looking to who called him.

" Hello" Darryl said still eyes on the movie.

" It's your mom, just checking in on how's everything doing? Any progress on making up to Zak?" Agnes replied to her son.

Darryl rubbed one of his eye and released a sigh " No progress at all mom, rather I think were even drifting apart more".

" Ahh I see, well just hang in there Darryl. Once he warms up back to you it will be much better. You like him don't you?" Agnes said in a comforting tone.

" Yup, I do he was right I just needed to give it time for me to finally really know. But I left and just when I left that's when I found out" Darryl explained.

" Well it's not too late yet, and also try being a bit more energetic like your usual voice you seem very down" Agnes told her son.

Darryl only chuckled " yeah I guess so, anyways thanks for the call mom bye".

" Ok hope everything goes great and goodbye as well" Agnes said ending the call.

Darryl closed his eyes and groaned " why does it need to be so fudging hard". After that little thing that he did, he continued on watching the movie. And after watching that movie he watched another one, with him of course getting a muffin or two. It does lighten up his mood by just a little bit.

Hours later, and Darryl didn't realized he had fallen asleep. He only woke up to the sound of the front door opening. He stirred up and sat properly on the couch, it's Zak that came in  Darryl could conclude.

Darryl rubbed his eyes and yawned " oh you're here" Darryl said.

Zak only rolled his eyes as he walked to the stairs, Darryl turned his head towards Zak to talk more formally. " Can we talk" Darryl added.

Zak stayed quiet, and Darryl asked again " can we talk? Just for a little bit".

" No" Zak replied stopping on his tracks.

" It's only for a short amount of time, I'll make it quick please" Darryl begged.

Zak looked at him with his usual emotion less face " No means no. Ok you got that?" Zak said frustrated. " Gosh just....just stay quiet ok, and we'll finally get this over with" Zak exclaimed.

Zak's about to take a step in the stairs but stopped again when Darryl replied " but if I do, then we won't get along. And how would I suppose to make it to you?".

Zak only chuckled " why did I asked you to make it up to me? No, am I right? So for you'd excuse me I'm not staying for long I'm going somewhere so I don't need to see your face" .

And with that Zak went upstairs to his room, and returned back and exited the house. And once again another day wasted as they just bickered.

_________________________________________

Word count...1070

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please don't forget to vote if you did.

I hope this filler chapter wasn't too awful. And have a good day.

Don't forget to eat, sleep, and drink water; you deserve it. [I said you deserve it]