Chapter 20

A few days have already passed by with Darryl and Zak having minimal interactions. Mostly it's just a second of eye contact then nothing as Darryl's just gonna get the cold stare from Zak before he leaves to go somewhere. Darryl had been feeling hopeless honestly, his heart aches seeing Zak hating him this much. And mix that with the feeling of forgetting something important, just makes it so hard to think.

And let's go back to the present, Darryl's currently in the living room laying in the couch as always. His room just makes him feel so lonely, plus just laying in a big bed alone makes the loneliness much worst. It's now quarter to 11 pm, and Darryl's feeling a bit sleepy but just figthing it as he scrolled through YouTube shorts.

A few minutes have passed by and the door opened to Martin helping Zak on walking. Zak's drunk again, welp nothing unexpected at that point " Oh my gosh Darryl, can you take Zak up stairs to his room? I need to come back home it's urgent".

Darryl looked at them in utter confused and contemplating " what the fudge no. I can't his too heavy plus we aren't in good terms he'll probably kill me tomorrow".

Martin groaned and went up to Darryl and begged " come on, his drunk he won't even notice a thing. Plus just hit him in the arm when he puts all his weight on to you. Also he won't literally kill you if ever".

Darryl contemplated, Martin does need something to do, must be important. Darryl bit his bottom lip and nodded " Ok" Darryl blurted out already regretting on agreeing, he stand up. Martin sighed in relief, Darryl positioned himself and that's when Martin put Zak's arm on Darryl's shoulder.

" Ok you got this from here Darryl, remember to hit him if he put his weight on you". After Martin said that he let go of Zak making Darryl handle Zak's body " his so freaking heavy".

Martin luaghed " yup, I'll be going now... Bye" Martin left.

"That ragamuffin" Darryl muttered.

Darryl sighed as he went up the stairs, he helped Zak in each step. With the occasional hitting him in the arm and scolding him for putting his weight on Darryl " Don't be such a baby Zak, let's help each other so we'll be over in a jiffy".

" You don't sound like Martin... You don't smell like him as well" Zak slurred out.

Darryl fell silent, they've already finished getting on the 2nd floor. They turned to a left towards Zak's room " Uhm no just don't mind it" Darryl said. Zak groaned again " how could I not mind it. You smell so good and sweet". Zak trapped Darryl on the wall, basically pinning him against it. Darryl's eyes went wide well that was unexpected " uhm Zak..." Darryl blurted out.

Zak seemed to look at him in a loving gaze, and that's when Zak rested his head on Darryl's neck specifically on his scent glands " I can stay like this forever" Zak said enjoying Darryl's scent. Darryl stay still a bit shocked with the sudden affection. " Your drunk Zak, let's go to your room".

" No. Just a few more minutes" Zak said before enveloping Darryl into a hug.

Darryl could only bare it and just stay there, might as well enjoy it before Zak turns back to his cold and angry state. A few seconds through the hug Zak mumbled something " don't leave me again".

Darryl could feel his heart sting hearing that, and before he knew it he felt Zak's tears dripping on his neck, with his neck now a little wet. Darryl only haft smiled and said" are you crying?". Zak replied in a broken tone " No. Just say yo....you won't leave m...me again".

Darryl held in his tears and stayed quiet as he swallowed a lump in his throat, he feels guilty,sarrowness with the mix of regret. Zak got a bit too inpatient and got aggressive with his tone " I said say that you won't leave me again!".

Darryl got off from his trance and nodded and replied as he rubbed small circles on Zak's back " Yes, I won't leave you ever I'll stay by your side".

That seemed to calm down Zak which in turn let out a few sniffles stopping his crying state. Zak lifted his head from the hug and smiled looking at Darryl his gaze towards Darryl is full of passion and warmth . It's like his eyes would glimmer looking at Darryl, well yes he just cried but nonetheless it just glimmers from passion.

Darryl could only look at Zak the same way, and without hesitation Darryl went in for a kiss, a kiss full of affection. One that doesn't have a hint of lust, a really needy one from how he pressed his lips towards Zak.

Zak kissed back now pinning Darryl's arms on the wall. It lasted a for a good 30 or so seconds before Zak pushed back and started panting. With Darryl panting as well just at a lost from air.

" We've kissed, we've finally kissed" Darryl said in his thoughts remembering they haven't kissed ever when they were in Hawaii, atleast that's what he remembers it to be. A few seconds after that intimate kiss, Zak started attacking Darryl's neck, littering it with small tender kisses.

Darryl let out a quiet moan, it was a sudden intrusion. Darryl's speechless I guess Zak's a bit more needy, and wants something. Something that Darryl thinks wouldn't be a good idea to give. " Uh Zak let's not go any further from this" Darryl said, a last Zak's drunk and wouldn't listen.

With that Zak started sucking on a specific spot, a very tender sensitive spot which Darryl let out a sudden loud moan. " ZAK!" Darryl alerted

With that Zak looked up towards Darryl looking at him with puppy eyes " I thought you love me" Zak said drunk.

Darryl's heart could only melt witnessing it, Darryl cupped Zak's cheeks and replied " yes, but right now you should sleep as you aren't in the correct of mind".

Zak groaned and with that Darryl escorted Zak to his room. He opened the door and carefully laid Zak on his bed, Darryl removed Zak's sheos and covered Zak with a blanket. Within seconds the ravenette fell asleep, Darryl looked at him for a second and left the room.

He went down stairs to lock the doors and turned off the lights, he then went to his room and brushed his teeth in the bathroom connected to his room. Afterwards changed into something comfortable to sleep, he may had a small smile on his face doing all that. However deep down, he isn't hopeful for tomorrow, considering what happened a few minutes there would only be remembered by him, and Zak would possibly return to his cold, furious state.

He sat down on his bed, absorbing everything that had just happened. He let out a sigh standing up and turned off the bathroom lights as well with his room light. After doing that he laid down in bed and snuggled towards his side and fell asleep after a few minutes of just staring into a wall, just thinking everything out.

_________________________________________

Word count...1214

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please don't forget to vote if you did.

I apologize for the delay in the chapter, and I hope you have a good day :D .

Don't forget to eat, sleep, and drink water; you deserve it. [I said you deserve it]