Chapter 11

It's now the next day, the day of the wedding of Calvin and Harper. Zak is currently buttoning up his shirt as he called out " Darryl are you almost done?".

Darryl didn't answered for a few seconds but then replied " just reapplying my sun screen". Zak and Darryl had been talking well honestly, it looks like Darryl is doing what he said in their talk to just ignore and go on with their day.

Zak doesn't feel at ease though, he just can't ignore it, it's not that he doesn't wanna ignore it but it's just that his mind is always thinking about it. However he does shrug it off, and now currently Zak is just fixing his hair but just a little bit so that it just doesn't look like a bird nest.

It is a beach wedding so no need to have that fancy slick hair style, after doing the hair fixing Zak came out his room. He knocked on Darryl's door " just a minute" Darryl called out.

A few minutes later Darryl came out, still buttoning up the last three buttons of his shirt. " What time is it at the moment?" Darryl asked fixing his hair, Zak shrugged before looking at the clock " oh it's almost three, like it's now 2:53 pm."

" Ok all done, let's go so we can greet Calvin" Darryl gave out a beeming smile towards Zak.

As Darryl walked to the door, Zak muttered " his really good at ignoring it". Darryl looked back and asked " what was that?".

Zak just chuckled " nothing come on let's just go", they left their cottage and went to the beach shore where the decorations is already set up.

Wood seats, looking like reused drift wood with it's formation. There's also a flat form up front, it's just simply but screams elegant with it's wood and white theming.

Darryl looked around for a bit before announcing to Zak where Calvin was " there, I think his with his family" Darryl said.

The two of them walked towards them and announced their presence " hi Calvin, nice wedding decors" Darryl said.

Calvin smiled seeing the two attending " Nice the two of you are here, thank for coming" Calvin said.

" Eyy no problem" Zak said.

Darryl then went in for a hug towards Calvin " congratulation, we may haven't met that long but I can tell the two of you are meant for each other." Darryl said within the hug, they pulled away.

" Thats so nice to say of you... And oh here's my family I've told them I've invited two more people" Calving announced. They didn't really had an interesting talk mostly just talking simple stuff.

And the talk lasted for a few more minutes before Harper's mom said her daughter is here, and so they all assembled at the back to do the aisle walk.

Mostly the instructor did a pair of men and women, but really depends if they're a couple or not and so that's where two men were paired. Zak and Darryl isn't a couple however Calvin told the instructor to pair the two during the walk.

The walk went well, and now all the guest are seated. There's only atleast 43 people who attended probably just friends and family, but if you add Darryl and Zak then it's 45.

And the walk of the guest have finished, and now Harper came in with a beautiful simple white dress with a small vail just enough to cover her face, the music played as she walked through the flowery path the flower girls left with her dad walking beside her .

Darryl and Zak are seated from different aisle's of seats. However that didn't stopped Zak from looking at Darryl. Darryl as of the moment is just admiring Harper as she walked to her groom.

Darryl looked so happy of the sight, however within those green eyes that Darryl has Zak could see from a far sadness, jealousy, with a hint of happiness.

It hurts Zak seeing those emotions through Darryl's eyes, however how could Zak prevent those when he himself is envious over Harper and Calvin. The two found love, they weren't forced or arranged by their parents so who can blame Zak and Darryl for feeling envy over the two.

Zak sighed as he looked away from Darryl, the ceremony has started as Harper arrived at the front. The ceremony went by smoothly without any hic ups.

Time Skip

The wedding ceremony ended a few moments ago, and now they transferred to another area where the food, tables, and dance flat form is. the food was served while the bride's and groom's friends and family gave out their message for the newly weds.

Darryl smiled throughout that whole process, the food was serve 5 course style with just employees from the resort giving them their food. The food was great Darryl and Zak can conclude, and while they ate a few people would tap their utensil to the wine glass making the couple kiss.

" Would be nice to marry the person you love" Darryl said out of the blue, Zak was taken back from what Darryl said but nodded " yeah I agree with that".

" Only if we could ya know, stop each of our weddings caz I don't wanna marry whomever that dofus is nor you wanna marry the person arranged for you." Darryl looked at Zak with a thinned lips.

Zak could only nod his head, while the guest was still eating the newly wed started the cake cutting. They fed each other and afterwards they started doing the slow dance or should we say the money dance.

The couple was literally always covered with money, mostly it was Calvin's grandmother who gave the most money. It was just a bit funny to see the two struggle dancing with that much money so guest were luaghing.

And now a few minutes later, other guest joined the dance floor to dance with a partner. It's just a slow dance a calming romantic violin sound. The ocean waves just makes it a so so much better experience with it give out the crashing waves sound.

As for Darryl and Zak they stayed in their seats. Darryl just started using his phone to just relieve boredom, while Zak on the other hand was stuck in a daze.

That was cut off when he heard a psst sound, he looked up and saw it was Harper with Calvin having a mischievous smirk. Harper tilted her head pointing to Darryl as if signalling Zak to ask the brunette to dance.

Zak shook his head, but Calvin made a bruh face with Harper looking at him disappointingly. And so he sighed and stood up, with that Calvin and Harper cheered and continued their dance.

" Uhm Darryl.... Wanna dance?" Zak asked the brunette biting down his bottom lip. Darryl shook his head " no".

Zak groaned and looked around and sighed as he asked again " please, come on just a little dance". He gave Darryl the puppy eyes.

Darryl rolled his eyes " fine", and so they walked to the dance floor and did the slow dance as well. Darryl didn't expect it to be so nice, calming and quite enjoyable dancing with Zak just feels nice.

" Your pheromone smells extra nice today" Darryl said resting his head on Zak shoulder, Zak blushed with that action and did the same hovering his head over Darryl's shoulder, Darryl's a bit shorter so he can't really rest upon it. They swayed side to side dancing.

_________________________________________

Word count..1258

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please don't forget to vote if you did.

Don't forget to eat, sleep, and drink water; you deserve it. [I said you deserve it]