Chapter 12

They continued on dancing as if they're the only people there, everything was just a blur the people around them, with the music just becoming muffled. They're really enjoying dancing with each other, Darryl started humming as they swayed side to side in a slow romantic way.

As they were dancing Zak remembered what Darryl had said earlier, something about Darryl wishing he could stop his wedding. And he also remembered what Darryl had said it can be cancelled however he needs to marry someone else.

So he thought for a moment as they danced and said towards Darryl in a soft voice " Darryl how about the two of us would get marry?". Darryl instantly went stiff however he thought he'd miss heard Zak so he didn't budge rather just got sloppier with his dancing.

" Uhm what do you mean by that?" Darryl gulped.

Zak replied " I said how about let's get married together, like we can stop our weddings if we do that. You said it yourself you don't wanna marry that bozo am I right? And I don't wanna marry whomever that bitch my parents arranged for me so win win."

Darryl was a bit enraged hearing that, he doesn't wanna ruin the mood of Harper's and Calvin's moment of the night. So he didn't made a scene as they continued dancing " what? Like marry each other as if like an arranged one to divert our parents plans?".

" Well yeah, your a good guy and we seem close plus if you're pregnant that would only insure our parents wouldn't stop us and would like believe we love each other" Zak added.

" Nice plan don't you think-" Zak went stiff smelling Darryl's pheromone turn sour, he doesn't understand it, but he just knows the brunnete is pissed.

Darryl pushed Zak away and walked out, That caught Harper's attention and so she asked. Zak only reasoned Darryl's just gonna go for a bathroom break to which she nodded her head.

Darryl stumped his way through the sand " what the fudge was he thinking? His so stupid I can't. His plan is even worst than my parents one".

" Wait Darryl come back, what did I do?" Zak called out.

Darryl didn't answered rather, made his pace a bit faster. Zak frowned his eyebrows confused, " I just suggested something, what's wrong with that?" Zak questioned himself following Darryl.

" Come on, let's just talk for a moment ok, let's talk about this Darryl... Darryl" Zak called out once more, however Darryl ignored those and continued walking.

Zak had enough so he ran towards him and grabbed his hand, he looked at Darryl with a soft face and thinned his lips " what did I do wrong? Why are you acting like this?".

Darryl deeply inhaled and breathe out " what did you do? You're asking me what did you do?! Huh oh my gosh I can't".

Zak frowned his eyebrows and replied " yes I'm asking you that, so answer it than scream ok?".

Darryl let out a frustrated sound as his eyes calmed down but became sad " Ok, what you had said was very much wrong. It wasn't ok and using a baby if ever I'am pregnant as an excuse to show our love to our parents is just horrible and terribly wrong".

Zak sighed " ok I see it now, is that it? If yes I'm sorry".

Darryl groaned " no it's not just it, you also said me and you should get married to stop the wedding. Which is another thing I'm mad about, don't you see it's just worst than my parents plan, like we hardly know each other and you wanna marry me? It's nothing far from our parents plan caz it's just an arranged marriage as well.".

Zak looked at him with a face that doesn't know how to respond, he knows his faults now, he knows he offended Darryl. He sighed " but what if you're pregnant? What do we do then? We'll get married? Or I don't know, well caz my parents would for sure do it."

Darryl shrugged " I don't know, it's uncertain yet considering we don't know if I am pregnant or not".

" Ok, well let's just see within a week or so" Darryl agreed on that.

However Zak didn't know, what came over him as he blurted out " what if I wanna marry you, and not for the sake of just canceling my parents plan".

" What? Oh shut up you probably just drank too much wine" Darryl turned against him and tried to walk off. " What no no, it's just a thought well an urge" Zak said

" No impossible, like what you just had an urge to marry me after saying you wanna marry me to stop your parents plan? Oh please" Darryl replied.

" No no not like that, I don't know either, being with you it just feels like I'm complete, happy and not alone" Zak said.

" So you wanna marry me caz I make you happy and not alone?" Darryl questioned.

Zak nodded, with that Darryl replied " well then no caz what you're implying is nonsense and you'd probably lose that feeling after a few days". Darryl walked off " I don't even know you can caught feelings that fast" he added.

Zak frowned his eyebrows" why you? You haven't caught feelings yet?".

Darryl continued to walk off " oh bullshit answer the question, Love is unexplainable you get it with just one look in the eye or even hanging out with someone, it doesn't need a few weeks, months or years to form. So fucking answer the question!" Zak exclaimed getting agitated.

Darryl just didn't answer " oh fuck you, answer the god damn question!".

Darryl looked back at Zak dead in the eye, having a mad mixed with an emotion Zak just can't seem to figure out. " First of all language, second of all I don't have a responsibility to answer that question with so shut up and don't talk to me." Darryl said as he walked out.

Zak just stayed there stunned of what just happened, love is indeed kinda of weird some form feelings after a few years with the person, but some forms it randomly or at an impulse.

Darryl's behavior as of the moment seems like his offended but at the same time disappointed. Zak may need to figure it out, it needs to be set but as of the moment he needs to say an excuse to Harper and Calvin he doesn't want them to worry.

" Were not finished yet Darryl, we'll have a proper talk when I come back." Zak muttered as he ran to the reception venue.

_________________________________________

Word count...1107

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and please don't forget to vote if you did.

Don't forget to eat, sleep, and drink water; you deserve it. [I said you deserve it]