6; Do you hate yourself?

"OW what the fuck was that for?!" Sanzu shouts rubbing his throbbing head. "Don't ever do that again!" you say running out the door.

"You fucked up pinkie." Ran said. "Oh shut up." he replied.

"She's not like the rest." Ran said walking out the door.

"Oh?" Sanzu said curiously.

"Y/N why are you running?" Kakucho asked running into you in the hallway. "S- Nothing nothing, Mikey wants to talk to me do you know where he is?" you ask him.

"In his room." he said pointing behind him with his thumb. "Thank you." you say kissing his cheek, and you walk in.

"Hey Mikey you wanted to talk to me?" you slowly open the door and see the latter looking out the window.

"Sit down." he said pointing to the seat next to him. You quietly walk to him and sit next to him admiring the view.

"What do you think?" Mikey asks pointing infront of him.

"The view of the city is amazing. All those little people walking and driving to their destination, I wonder where they're going.." you say.

"I thought you'd be admiring the buildings and sky." he said.

"Those little people built those buildings, it just fascinates me how many people exist in this world. The sky has no limit." you say leaning forward a little getting a closer look.

There is a great silence but you somehow feel comfortable with Mikey.

"Every single person walking there has disappointed and abondend a loved one." you sigh. "Oh sorry I don't think you'd want to-"

"Please...continue." he said.

"No one is a good person, we've all let someone down. Left them all by themselves."

"have you?" he asked.

"Sure I have. But I've been left too. Doesn't make me a bad person but it doesn't mean I'm a good person either.

What I did was because of what happened to me, I though it was okay but it's not an excuse."

"Do you hate yourself?" Mikey asks making you turn to him, tears in your eyes.

"Of course I do." you said giving him a weak smile. A tear falls down your face and Mikey is quick to wipe it.

Mikey stands up walking closer to the window. "I've hurt so many people in my life, and I've been left tons of times. But these guys... accepted me for who I am and what I've decided to pursue."

"I might be mistaken but... it sounds like you're trying to protect something rather than leading a criminal organization." you said looking at the tattoo on his neck.

There is a moment of silence.

"I called you hear because I've arranged someone to train you." he said.

"Train me? with my talking skills?" you ask confused.

"No. You'll learn how to fight." he said. "Takeomi and Kakucho will take care of you."

"Sure. But for how long?" "Until you're ready to go out on the field." he explained. You nodded your head.

"Also" Mikey said facing you "If any of these men bother you, come straight to me." he said.

"I don't deserve your protection. We don't even know each other yet..." Y/n said in a low tone.

Mikey raises your chin with his index finger. "But somehow you make me feel comfortable. A breath of fresh air."

You grab his hand and put it down. "You don't know what I've done in my past, I'm not someone who deserves protection."

"I don't deserve it either, but these idiots care about me. What I'm trying to say is, I'm starting to care for you." he said stepping closer to you.

You try to avoid eye contact with the intimidating man but his presence makes you want to stare at his beautiful face all day.

Mikey reaches your ear and whispers something.

"———————————"

and kisses your cheek.

You quickly walk back and have a shocked expression. "Mikey how do you—

"I know everything about my people. That's why I've chosen to protect you. You're an important member." he said.

You run and give him a tight hug. "Thank you!"

A couple minutes pass by and you leave his room.

You sigh as you step out of his room.

"Interesting".

You jump at the sudden voice.

"Ran! You scared the shit out of me!" you say holding your chest. You look up and see Ran's expression, he's smirking.

"Miss innocent has a backstory huh?" he said stepping closer to you making you step back hitting a wall.

"Listen- I've had enough of men invading my personal bubble today so just leave me alone-

Ran grabs your neck choking you.

"I don't know what happened in your past and what the fuck you did but you better not plan anything against Mikey. I don't fucking like or trust you if I see you do anything suspicious towards Mikey or the other guys I'll fucking kill you. I'll cut you open and take out each organ one by one."

"L-Let me g-o!" You struggle to say. He lets go of his grip causing you to fall onto the ground breathing heavily.

"Understand?" He questions with angry eyes.

"Y-Yes..." you say quietly.

———

After a couple of hours you decided to cook dinner for the guys not working today. Takeomi, Sanzu, Mikey, and Ran were home. The rest left in the morning or left earlier. You had a training session tomorrow with Kakucho.

"Whachu making beautiful?" Sanzu said hugging you from behind.

Takeomi walks into the kitchen rolling his eyes ar what he's seeing. "Leave her alone Haru."

"Awww come on let me have a little fun with my baby!" he said pouting.

You hit him softly and roll your eyes. "I'm not your baby stupid. Now go sit down dinners almost ready."

Sanzu let's you go and sits down at the dining table.

"Where's Ran? Is he not eating?" Takeomi asks.

"Oh I must've forgotten to tell him... can one of you?" You ask, lying through your teeth. You don't want to speak to him.

"I shot him a text." Sanzu saying throwing his phone on the couch.

"Your phone will break sooner or later.." you said putting down the food on the table.

"Koko'll just buy a new one." He said digging in but his fork got stuck in between the scarf you were wearing and it fell off of you.

"Oh sorry darling-

Sanzu and Takeomi both look at you, your red bruised neck being very visible.

"Y/n?"