10; Be safe

Y/N steps into Ran's room and looks around. "Nothing changed since you sneaked in here." he said shutting his door.

You roll your eyes and rub them, you've cried so much they're itchy and red. "I didn't mean to sneak in and you know that." you said sounding defeated.

"Then what? you came to yell at me? And now you've come to complain about something else." Ran said smirking.

"I just want to talk to someone that understands."

"Then go talk to Sanzu." He said sarcastically walking away.

"He- he doesn't know..." you said scratching your arm, you're not as confident as you usually are.

"And what makes you think I know?"

"Ran stop acting like this." you said raising your voice a little. Ran steps towards you and punches his fist behind your head. You slowly hit the wall while he looks down at you.

"Acting like what? You don't know me.." he said smirking.

"Your smirk pisses me off so much." you said giving him a dirty look.

"Oh yeah? you came here to see me and now you're complaining about me?" he asked touching your chin, making you look up.

You push his hand away. "I- I'm with Sanzu..." you said avoiding eye contact.

Ran just starts laughing and gets closer to your face. "Then why are you in MY bedroom right now and not his?"

You push his body away and head for the door. "I thought you would understand, but clearly you don't give a damn." you said opening the door but Ran's hand smacks the door back closing it.

He has his hands hovering over you while you face the door frozen.

"You're the one who doesn't understand. Go see your boyfriend." he said near your ear.. He opens the door letting you leave.

"You suck.." you said leaving quickly.

"You really left me a handful of a girl... Izana".

-------------

A couple days later Mikey calls for a meeting. You haven't spoken to Kakucho or Ran, but you've been training and spending time with Sanzu, visiting Rindou, and hanging out with the others casually around the house and HQ.

"Morning everyone." Mikey greets while he sits on his chair in the meeting room surrounded by everyone.

"We've got some traitors and I'll be sending Y/n to deal with them...alone." Mikey said pointing at you.

"Sounds good. I won't disappoint you." you replied leaning back in your chair.

"Boss...alone? on her first mission?" Kokonoi asked. "Whaaaaaaat? you don't think I can do it?" you were quick to ask.

"No but none of our first missions were alone."

"Technically it's not her first mission." Ran said shrugging.

"I agree with Kokonoi." Sanzu added.

"Don't be that overprotective boyfriend." Ran said teasing. But Sanzu just flipped him off.

"Thank you for the concern I guess but I can do this." you said standing up from your chair. "Mikey I received the info you sent, I'll be on my way now"

"Be safe." Mikey said.

---------------

You get dressed, wearing a tight black dress that's not too shirt covering your tattoo, with sparkling black heels with a big fluffy feather jacket. As you head towards your motorcycle you see Sanzu call for you.

"Hey babe." he says kissing you on the lips. "Hey what's up? I'm heading out.." you said holding his face. "If anything happens call me." he demanded.

"Babe, I can do this." you said playfully rolling your eyes.

"Just in case! Also... I've been waiting patiently for a while now." he said sneaking his hand inside your dress but you smack it away.

"We're not even an official couple, you haven't asked me out. I'm not gonna have sex with you." you said pouting and turning away.

"Awww come on.." he said kissing your neck.

"Y/N" said a male voice. You push Sanzu away and greet Takeomi.

"You're here to see me off too?" you laughed. "I'd actually like to talk to you. alone." he said looking at Sanzu.

"Huh? You have something to say to my girl brother? then just say it with me here." he said taking out a pill.

"What is that?" you quickly ask. "drugs." he said swallowing a couple. "Wait what?"

"He's a drug addict Y/n...he's your boyfriend and you don't know that?" Takeomi asks tilting his head.

"Wait-- first of all he's NOT my boyfriend and second, drug addict?" you look at him worried.

"Y/n this isn't the time for this." Sanzu said stepping away. "We have to talk about this!" you shout. "Just listen to what Take has to say." he replied entering the building.

"I brought you here, and I haven't been told about your past but I don't really care. I need you to go out there and do your job ok? Prove them wrong and show em that you're the bad bitch that I know you are." he said giving you a hug.

You return his hug and smile. "I will Take, don't stress about it."

You hop on your bike and speed off to the club, where the traitors are having a meeting.

---------------