30; Do you really want to know?

"It's a long story, we'll explain once I get Y/N back." Ran exhales. Suddenly Kakucho speeds towards him and punches him in the face. "YOU KNEW?!"

"What do you mean we?" Mochi asks aggressively.  "Kakucho." Ran looks at him with pain in his eyes.

Ran's POV

I can't do this, I can't look at them in the face. We've been keeping this a secret for so long they have every right to be mad.

Rin's eyes, his face, he's disgusted by me. I've never seen him look at me like this before.

Kakucho, the one man I've respected for so long; he despises me. He has never struck me or ever been this upset towards me.

Mochi, he can't even express how he feels. Izana was his king, he was always following him everywhere.

Mucho is... he's still under Izana.

Madarame...died years ago.

Us, the 4 heavenly kings and one of our bosses. I let down my guys. I've failed them.

I'm a failure.

I was supposed to be their big brother, I am supposed to protect them.

But Rindou was in critical condition, Kakucho had a panic attack because I hid the truth from him about Y/n, Y/n was shot and she's a hostage right now, Sanzu is still addicted to drugs, and Mikey still suffers with his impulses.

I'm a failure, I'm a fucking failure. I wasn't able to protect anybody.

I should just die..

Mikey walks towards Ran and holds his shoulder tightly "Go and get Y/n back."

I snap back into the moment and reply. "Yes sir!" and walk out quickly.

No ones POV

Mikey turns around facing all the men. "All of you, if you're going to blame anyone, blame me. I told both Y/n and Ran to keep this a secret. If you guys want to rebel and switch sides you can. I had my reasons for what I did, if you guys still want to follow me, stay here and wait until those two are back and I'll tell you all the truth." he says walking towards Yuzuha.

"Mikey.." tears form in Kakucho's eyes. "If you want to follow your king, I won't stop you."

"No. I chose you years ago and I've devoted my life to you. You're my king now." Kakucho bows hiding his tears.

Mikey grabs Kakucho and pulls him in for a tight hug. "Kakucho."

Kaku sobs in his arms.

Couple minutes go by and they let go. "I'll take Yuzuha home." Mikey says holding Yuzuha's hand.

"If any of you betray me. I won't be angry." were his final works before walking out with Yuzuha.

___________________

"Mikey, could you take me to Draken's?" Yuzhua asks as they're riding on his motorcycle.

"I don't want my brothers to get involved."

"I was taking you there anyways." Mikey says speeding to Draken's shop.

"Oi Draken! Are you sure you're good to work?" Inupi asks the male dressed in uniform. "Yeah I'm good. Can you get me that wheel real quick?"

"Draken! Inupi!" Yuzhua runs inside the shop. "Yuzhua! What's up?" Draken asks confused.

"Mikey!" Inupi says widening his eyes. None of them have seen him in years besides Draken.

"What's going on?" Draken asks. "Mikey dropped me off. It's a long story I'll explain." She puts her hands up. "Did he do something to you?" Inupi asks.

"I'll call Taiju-

"No please don't." Yuzhua begs. Inupi and Draken looks at her confused.

"I'll be going then." Mikey turns around.

"MIKEY!" Draken yells.

Mikey stops and slightly turns around to see his face. "Don't look at me with those eyes Ken-chin." he walks out.

__________________

"How is this possible?" Kakucho grabs his temple. "If time leaping exists this can be possible." Sanzu shrugged.

"You guys think Hanagaki did this?" Rin asks. "No way." Takeomi brushed the idea off.

"I want to see him." Kakucho says. "He kidnapped Y/n and you're thinking about seeing him?" Koko says.

Kakucho realizes "Oh he did..."

Everyone looks at him confused. Rindou whispers to Koko "he's in denial and in shock, let's not say anything."

"I cant sit here and wait, why are we letting Ran handle him?" Kakucho says.

"He told us he's got it so let's just trust him." Kokonoi adds.

"He's in love with her." Rindou says out of nowhere. They all turn at look at him.

"Ran has been trying to protect us all for the longest time, everything he's done is to keep us from going darker."

"Then what are we doing here? Let's support him!" Sanzu stands up. "You're right." Mochi says.

"You're going to face Mucho?" Koko asks Sanzu. "I don't have a choice do i?"

______________

"I don't feel like a hostage guys!" You say sarcastically sitting on top of empty boxes in an abondend warehouse.

Izana and Mucho laugh. "Do you guys want to like tie me up or torture me?"

"No." Izana says scrolling on his phone. "It's taking them longer than I thought." Mucho sighs.

Suddenly a knife flies into your shoulder. "I-" you look down and see blood bursting out.

"Ah I missed." Hanma yawns. "Oi hanma" Mucho gives him a dirty look.

Izana takes a picture with Mucho's phone and sends it to Ran.

"I don't like tactic." Mucho says walking over to you and pulling out the knife. "Oh you're gonna go against the person who saved your life?" Hanma grins.

"Saved?" A lightbulb appears above your head.

"Do you not feel pain?" Mucho asks. "What? No. What does he mean saved?"

"Since you're so curious to know I'll tell you little girl!" Hanma laughs. "Let's not." Izana adds. "Why? do you think she'll get away?"

"No. She's just really smart."

"She can't out do me." Hanma says stepping closer to you.

"I'm a time leaper."

Your shocked but you hide it well. "So you're the one who brought them back."

"Yes darling!" He stands up tall opening his arms. "But... who was the trigger?"

Hanma looks at you loosing his smile "do you really want to know?"

"I'd love to know."

"I- Ran!"