25; I hate you

You both make it out the building since they stopped chasing you guys once you entered the main club area. Your limo is out in the front and you both sprint to it quickly.

"Drive!" you shout to the driver. "He wasn't serious." Ran says catching his breathe. "I don't know what you saw but he sure was serious."

"No, or else we would've been dead. Those men weren't out to kill us, they wanted to scare us." Ran covered the top of his face while leaning back.

"This whole situation is confusing but all I know is we need to get Mucho out of this situation!" Y/n declares.

"Y/n.."

"We'll get him on our side then we can- WE CAN time leap through takemitchi and fix Izana."

"Y/n..."

"And we'll, we'll help Mikey too we can save everyone!"

"Y/N!" Ran grabs your face and covers your mouth. "Just...just shut the fuck up." He said exhaling. You bite the inside of his hand. "You-" he says

"You obviously don't care!" You shout at him. "Lower your tone, I'm not your junior." he frowns.

"Do you not care? About Izana or Mucho?" You ask angrily. "You don't know anything about me."

"I do know you, I know you perfectly, all you care about is your fucking self. When have you ever done anything nice for anybody?!"

"That's enough Y/n"

"You knew all this time Sanzu killed Mucho and you let him live happily, you knew all this time about me but let me be with Sanzu intimately. This whole fucking time you've been playing with not only mine but their lives!"

"ENOUGH SHUT YOUR MOUTH." he scolds you pretty harshly. You've never seen Ran truly mad and it scared you, a lot.

"Your plans are unrealistic, you don't think before you speak. instead of running your mouth, shut it and let me focus." he says throwing your face to the side.

"I hate you." you mumble.

"I hate you more." he replies back loud and clear.

_____________

I don't understand, how is Mucho alive?? I'm still not sure if Izana is alive but from how Mucho was speaking I'm sure he is. Was it takemitchi? No it couldn't have been he has no idea, he never told me he tried to save them in the back either he said they died. Or did they?

This is so confusing I don't understand any of it. I don't understand I don't know what to believe. Is this even real life right now?

Y/n and Ran headed back home instead of the HQ since it was already late. They both had a meeting with Mikey and explained everything to him.

"Mucho huh." Mikey replies with a blank face. "He didn't confirm if Izana was alive but I believe he hinted it." You added.

"Well what can we do? There's nothing to do." Mikey shrugs.

"They're out to get us." Ran said. "Until then we can't attack especially since it's only us three that know about this." Mikey adds

"We should tell them." you said but Ran smacked your head. "Ow"

"Dumbass. We're in a bunch of deals right now, we have meetings, people to deal with, money to produce, if we tell them the whole balance will be thrown off. They'd be in shock just like you were and still are. They'd demand for answers and we don't even have any to tell them." Ran explains.

"And even if we told them, I'd still have only you two go and deal with it." Mikey says taking a bite out of a doriyaki.

You sigh "you're right Ran. Also, I'm sorry for being out of line." you finally apologize

"That's fine kid." he said.

No apology back really?

You turn to look at his face and see a smile plastered on that handsome face. Wow, did I make him smile like that?

"Listen guys, once we officially find out Izana's status I'll announce it to the rest." Mikey said. "Sounds good." You and Ran say in Union.

"For now, continue to do research and stay away from "Fukushu". Ill do my own searching as well." Mikey demands.

"Yes boss."

Both of you exist the office and let out a deep breath. "Well well." A voice pops up out of nowhere.

"It's late Rin go sleep." Ran says starting to take off his coat.

"I should be saying that to you guys. Sneaking around going out at night. What are you guys hiding?"

"That's not really any of your business is it?" Ran's tone changes, he's definitely annoyed. "It's fine, we just had some business to do for Mikey." you smiled at the younger brother.

"Hm. Okay then. Goodnight." He says stepping away.

"You don't need to answer to him." Ram says to you. "I don't want to continue a lie, they deserve some of the truth at least."

"I see. Well good night." Ran says walking away from you. "Good night Ran."

_________

It's the next day.

I have nothing to do today. I cant even work on anything since Ran has something to do with Rin today that he won't tell me. Every time I ask the man what he's going to do he always says

"You're not my wife."

Or something like that. Like seriously! We're partners. Everyone has their partner and he was assigned as mine, come on it's not that hard to communicate with your buddy.

He's acting like we're in Goodfellas or The Godfather.

"Don't do this"  "you're a woman" 

"I'll Protect you"

So what if I'm a woman. Always telling me to shut up. I can kill and his smart ass knows that! Ugh.

Since I have nothing to do I can cook for the week. And also,

Maybe talk to Sanzu. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I only see him during meetings besides that he's always avoiding me. Oh I should also visit him in the hospital. Though we barely talked.

You enter the kitchen and take out the ingredients you need and turn on the stove. You pour oil in a pan and let it get hot before adding anything. You're planning on making big portions like you do every week. You store them in the fridge and after a week you make new meals.

"I wasn't born to feed 7 men." You sigh.

Y/n hears foot steps and quickly turns her head and sees Sanzu right behind her. You guys make eye contact but he quickly turns away. Y/n runs and grabs his arm

"Wait. I want to talk"