27; It's him!

Time to go to the hospital, I hope Draken is okay. I don't know the story but it seems like Mikey and him have some history.

You step into the garage to get to your motorcycle. But you start to feel weird. Your head is spinning and your knees starts to ache.

"What the hell-

Y/n falls backwards passing out. But someone was right there, that caught her. "I can't fucking believe you." he says grinding his teeth.

The latter picks you up princess style and takes you to your room. He lays you down comfortably and heads for the kitchen to put together the meal you created earlier.

What happened?

"Uh!" You jump up. "Was i not just in the garage?" You hold your head. Suddenly the door gets kicked open.

"No idiot." says Ran walking in with a tray of food.

"Ran...did I faint?" you ask watching him place the food in front of you.

"You did. Now eat."

"I...can't"

"What do you mean you can't? Just eat it." Ran says shaking his head. "It's hard." you say looking away.

Ran sighs "Alright then" he kneels down and takes the spoon placed in front of you and grabs a piece of the meal. "Open your mouth"

You look at him confused and see the spoon getting closer to you, you look behind the close up spoon and see Ran's concentrated face and can't help but burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?!" A tick forms on his head.

"Nothing it's just..." you continue laughing hysterically. Suddenly Ran forces the spoon inside your mouth and you swallow the food.

"You're so noisy." He says rubbing his head. "Was that so hard?"

"No.." you lie.

"Don't lie to me." He takes a another spoon and brings it closer to you but you can't help to burst into laughter again. "I-im so sorry this is so funny" you laugh holding your stomach. Ran rolls his eyes and puts the spoon down.

He grabs your face gently and turns your face towards him and places his lips on yours.

Y/n's body freezes at the touch of his soft lips.

He's kissing me! He's actually kissing me!

Ran pulls back and sees a clear view of your flustered red face. Hmph

You quickly shove your face in the plate and start eating so he doesn't see your face.

"If it takes a kiss to shut you up, then I'll do it more often." Ran says while getting up.

"You're not cool." You say. "But you thought I was soooooo cool just now didn't you?" He smirks.

His smirk is back.

"Yeah whatever." you roll your eyes as he walks out the room.

"That plate better be finished by the time I come back." He says pointing at you. "Ay ay captain."

_____________

At the hospital..

"Draken are you sure you want us to leave?" Chifuyu asks the male laying in the hospital bed.

"Yeah, thank you guys but they'll discharge me soon." He says. "Alright bye Draken-kun!" Takemitchi says waving goodbye and leaving the place.

Draken lies back down and shuts his eyes, but opens them right away. There is silence.