22; Do you need something?

You step out the door and see Ran standing there wearing a manly black suit with dark grey stripes going down. He looks classy and elegant like always. He's looking to the side talking to Takeomi, his jaw and muscles move while he talks in the sexiest way.

You stand there stunned but collect yourself, Ran turns his head and his eyes widen very slightly, hardly noticeable.

"I'm ready!" you say awkwardly smiling. A whistle sound comes from the left and you see Rindou approaching you.

"You look hot as fuck." He says spinning you around. Ran's eyes travel up and down your body. "Thank you." you blush.

Ran turns around and starts to walk away. "W-wait!" you said running after him. "Y/n"

"Yes?" You look back at Takeomi. "Should you be dressing like that? You're showing a lot and men will be all over you. Don't you guys have some type of mission?"

"She can wear whatever she wants, I can fight." Ran says holding the door for you. "See ya." Ran says to the guys as you walk out the door.

"He's so cool~" Rindou and Koko say in sync. Takeomi jumps as he sees Koko pop up like that.

"You guys should learn a thing or two from him." Takeomi rolls his eyes.

"Huh?" Rindou asks confused. "YoU lOoK hOt as fUCk" he mimics Rin.

"She did!! Didn't she?!" Rindou asks confused. Takeomi walks away.

"She's stunning." Koko drifts at the thought of you.

"Weirdos." Takeomi whispers to himself.

____________________

Ran puts his hand behind your back guiding you to the limo that's waiting in front. "Oh we're not going with your bike?"

Ran chuckles "No dumbass."

You pout and cross your arms but he pinches your skin to stop. Both of you reach the door and the driver steps out the vehicle to open the door for both of you.

Ran holds your hand, helping you into the vehicle. Your dress moves up a little and he pulls it down with his free hand, after you he sits down.

"You may go." Ran waved to the driver and the screen that block the driver and you guys moves up.

There was silence. You feel obligated to say something but you look over to your side and see Ran on his phone.

"Do you need something?" he asks still eyeing his phone. "No... I just wonder if he's really alive.."

"We'll find out sooner or later." he says making a phone call.  "Hey..yeah..VIP...cool.." he hangs up.

"You got us VIP isn't that too obvious?" you ask. But Ran stays quiet. Reaching the club you both exit the car. Ran walks ahead of you, pushing you behind him. The bouncer bows and opens the door for you guys.

The moment you step into the club there is a heavy smell of weed, cologne, and perfume. Your eyes scan the huge place and you see naked woman, rich men, and strippers.

What a classy place, Ran probably found a girl he's interested in already. I wouldn't blame him they have nice bodies and are gorgeous.

Y/n looks up and sees Ran looking at her. "Do I have something on my face?" you ask concerned and Ran laughs in response.

"Ma'am, Sir, your area is over here." says a waiter directing us to an exclusive booth that has hookah and premium drinks. While heading towards your seating area you hear whispers from girls all around.

"Why did he bring his girlfriend here?"

"She probably lets him cheat"

"They're not even dating , look, he isn't paying any attention to her!"

"Let's go home wreck a little, it's fun seeing the girl's reaction."

You try to block out their comments but you realize that Ran is probably like that, he might even have a girlfriend, how would you know?

You sigh. Ran notices that you're distressed, he puts his hand around you guiding you to sit down.

"So, the plan-

You suddenly get cut off when a pair of girls approach you guys. They're literally half naked, you can't avoid looking at them. One of them starts pouring a drink and the other sits on Ran's lap pushing you away. "Uh-I"

"You're soooo hot" she says moving her hips on his lap. You look at Ran and he doesn't seem amused. "What were you saying Y/N?" he asks turning his head to you. The blonde girl on him turns his head with her finger and whispers something in his ear.

"Play with me."

The other girl hands him a drink and sits at his side pushing me further and further away.  "What do you taste like?" the blonde girl asks clashing her lips with Ran's. They start to make out. You're staring in shock as your whole face is red. The blonde girl opens her eye and shoots you a side look. "What are you looking at?" she asks with an attitude.

The girl next to her starts laughing "You upset your man is having more fun with us than with you?"

Ok I've had it.

"Ran!" you shout getting up. They all look at you "Hm?"

Y/n starts to tear up "We- We didn't come here for this!" you stutter trying to hold in your tears. "Just calm down"

"No! No....I thought we had something...how can you act like this? After all the things you've told me?" you break. Ran inhales tightening his grip on the blonde girl. "You're so noisy."

"I'm done." you say walking away.

"Trouble in paradise~" the girl next to Ran mumbles. "Now you can focus on me." The blonde girl says claiming his lips again. But Ran's eyes remain open, eyeing your figure that's walking over to the bar.

"Sunset rum please." you sit down cross armed. "You've got it." the bartender replies.

"Tough night eh?" said a different male voice, coming from the seat next to you.

"Don't get me started" you said taking a sip of your drink. "I didn't know beautiful girls have such trouble." he said. You throw your head to the side giggling.

You meet the hazel eyes of the male.

"Well, aren't you handsome?"