Chapter 3 - Hurried Breakfast

The next day I woke up, showered and did my usual routine. I fed the cats and once I was about to go back to my room and change into my outfit for the day I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it, I was only in black sleep shorts a white t-shirt. I was met with Gwydion, smiling and giddy as ever. "Come on it, I have to change" I welcomed him in. I closed the door after him and walked into my room, leaving him in the livingroom. I changed into a cream colored crew neck t-shirt with dark chocolate brown jeans and a black leather jacket that had embroidered gold roses along the lapels, collar, back and sleeves. Once I walked out again I saw Gwydion just sitting on the couch, Selma on his lap and Aslan laid out along his shoulders. "Ready to go?" I asked as I put on my black shoes. He hummed and slowly moved the cats off him. He stood up as I grabbed my things like keys, wallet and phone. He opened the door for me and I chuckled at him as he closed it. I locked the door and we left.

"So how's your morning been?" I asked as we walked out of the building. "Pretty good, you?" He asked. "I woke up like half an hour ago" I chuckled and he hummed and did small jumps as we walked down the sidewalk. "I have to get my hair cut on set" he told me. "They sent out stuff to us individually for things we gotta change or do once we get to set" he told me and I pulled out my phone, going into my mails again. I opened the one I got and stopped in my tracks. "I have to shave" I just blurted out and he looked over my shoulder. "Oh Woah, isn't that like a whole body shave?" He asked and I nodded. "They are waxing me at the hotel before we start shooting" I muttered and put my phone away. "Also filling in my piercings and just letting me keep the earrings" I sighed and he hummed. "I just had to get my hair cut and shave my chest. Gotta look like a teen" he shrugged. "My bottom isn't even shown, nor are my legs! Why do I need to wax my whole body?" I asked and he shrugged. "Maybe you can just tell them you won't do it. They can't force you since we aren't signing any contacts" he suggested. "What if they recast me?" I ask and he hummed, equally upset by this. "We'll figure it out" he patted me on the shoulder as we got to the dinner.

We sat down at a booth and started looking over the menu. "I'll pay today, get whatever you want" he told me with a soft smile. "You're too sweet" I commented and heard him chuckle. "I'm getting the grilled cheese with a side of bacon and a coffee" I told him and put my menu down. "I'm getting the ham omelette and coffee" he smiled at me and soon a waitress walked over. "Hello there, what can I get you two today?" She asked. "I'll have the Ham omelette with a coffee and they'll have the grilled cheese with a side of bacon and coffee" he told her and she wrote it down. "Will that be all?" She asked and he nodded at her with a thank you. She nodded and walked off. "I love this place, they make great coffee" I told him and leaned my forearms on the table. "Same, I have only come here a few times though" he replied and played with one of the rings on his hand. That's when I took his outfit into account. Blue jeans, cream colored shirt and a brown flannel. Just like me he wore a few rings and necklaces.

We talked for a while while we waited for our breakfast. "Oh shit, it's a new mail from the producer" he said as he got a notification on his phone. He checked it and sighed. "Guess we have to hurry with eating. They want us there early to meet the cast. We gotta go home and pack" he told me and I sighed, slumped back against the booth sofa. "Here's your food, sorry for the wait" the waitress set out food and drinks down. "Can I pay now? We have to kinda hurry after we're done" Gwydion asked and she nodded. She told went and got the pay machine as I started eating. He was quick to pay and got the receipt. The waitress left and now we were both eating calmly. "Look, we got a couples discount" he chuckled and showed me the receipt, I laughed at it as the little note had printed hearts on it. "Cute" I hummed and continued eating. We were quickly done, feeling like we were gonna pike.

We hurried back to my place. "I need to call my cat sitter!" I freaked out. "Do that then! I'll pick you up in half an hour!" Gwydion shouted to me as eh hurried away to his own place e I hurried inside and upstairs to my apartment. I was quick to call the sitter and she agreed to be there in half an hour. I packed everything I would need to shoot a season since we'd be in multiple episodes. I got my bags outside after saying goodbye to my cats. Aslan tried to cling to me, didn't work. I greeted the sitter and handed her a spare key. She was quick inside as I got outside and was greeted by Gwydion. He loaded my things into the car with his own. "Now for a three hour car ride" he sighed as we sat down inside again. I was in the passenger seat. "Yep" i huffed a chuckle.