Chapter 7 - Flirty And Frisky

(This chapter contains smut)

Throughout the months of shooting me and Gwydion had become very close, we even flirted a bit between the scenes and stuff. Small grins and smirks, eyeing each other up, compliments leading to intense flirting we never really talked about afterwards. It wasn't a secret I had the hots for him, he was sweet and kind and really really pretty. He had the most gorgeous eyes, I could stare at them for days. And it wasn't a secret we really got into the kiss scenes we had together, we had to reshoot a few times because we didn't stop kissing. So yeah i'd say we were pretty close. And now we were done filing, we could go home. So we were at our hotel, just packing.

I turned over to see him lay down on my bed. I chuckled and glanced at his which looked exactly like it did once we got here. He had barely used it. "Gwydion we gotta pack, no time for relaxing" I told him and continued putting my used shirts down into my bag. I heard him move around for a bit before his arms wrapped around my waist, I felt warm breath on the back of my neck. "I wouldn't say we relax as much as we just, lie down a bit" he tried to make me agree. He slowly waddled us over to the bed where he sat down, pulling me into his lap. I looked back at him and he just smiled softly, not the sweet kind of smile he usually wore but a new one. The same type he had used for his character during the shootings. This smile was hungry and relaxed. He wanted something.

I turned my body around so I was straddling him, he kept his hands at my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I sighed, he was very convincing but I knew he was trying to o tell me something more. "Alright, what is it you want, dork?" I asked as he let out a low chuckle. He eyed me up and down, "you" he simply responded and I just hummed at him. "And what from me is it you want huh?" I started getting cocky, I knew what he wanted. He did a little circular motion with his thumbs on my hip bones. "I think you already know. We don't have to do anything unless you want to of course" he lost his facade for a moment to reassure me but I just pressed my lips on his, shutting him up a bit. Once we pulled away he looked like a lovestruck puppy. He was excited and almost bounced if it wasn't for me sitting on him. "Cute" I hummed, cupping his face in my hands. I pressed a soft kiss to his forehead and he let out a whine. "Patience" I told him, he knew there was no way around me so he just tried to stay quiet. I smiled at him as he frowned, he was like an untrained puppy. "Cute, pack up and you'll get what you want" I told him, pressing a kiss on his nose bridge before getting off him and walking back to the closet. I heard him sigh and go back to packing.

Once we were both done he fell back on my bed once again, exhausted by the cleaning. I chuckled and crawled up, sitting down on his lap again. Ge sat up, holding my hips to keep me steady. He smiled softly, not the wanting smile but his genuine sweet smile. I smiled back and kissed his forehead again. "You should kiss me on the lips sometime" he commented and i did just that, hearing him let out a surprised hum. Once we pulled away he hid his face in my shoulder. This was when I decided to tease him. I shifted slightly, rubbing down on his crotch slightly. He let out a high moan at the sudden sensation, he sat up properly and looked me dead in the eye. I shifted again and he hummed this time, starting to kiss me as I rolled my hips against him. It was sweet kisses, not hungry or lustful just loving. He pulled away for a few seconds and held my hips still. "You're beautiful" he whispered, looking me in the eye to make sure I understood. I pulled him into another kiss and he let me start rolling my hips again.

Soon we were naked, him deep in me while I rode him, he was laid back, handcuffed to the bed. He was loud, whining and sobbing as I teased him. "Please, please Y/n more" he begged as I leaned down and kissed him, gently running a hand through his hair. "Shh just let me take care of you puppy" i hushed him as he whined loudly. I sat up again and started moving quicker, bouncing on him. His breath hitched and I knew he was close. He was wearing a condom and it didn't change anything about the sensational feeling. I ran my hands over his body, gripping his sides lightly which made him moan louder. He was very sensitive to touching and I loved it. I felt myself get closer and ran my hands over his chest, grazing his nipples and making him arch slightly, pushing further into me. I moaned at the feeling, he wasn't small, pretty average and thick. He felt incredible inside me. "Fuck, you're so good" I moaned out and he moaned at the compliment, thrusting up into me slightly. "Mm so good, you're doing amazing" I grabbed his sides roughly and with a loud moan he came inside me. I moaned out as I continued moving on him and slowly I tipped over the edge. I slowly calmed down and moved off him. I un-cuffed him and he slowly sat up, leaning against the headboard of the bed. He pulled the condom off and tossed it in the trashcan. He sighed and pulled me closer into a side hug, leaning his head agaisnt mine. I chuckled lightly. "We gotta check out soon" I told him and he hummed, "Just give me a minute" he whispered, his voice was slightly hoarse. I kissed his cheek and leaned into him.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before he spoke up again. "Can I take you on a date? Like an actual date?" He asked, turning his head to me. "Sure" I smiled at him and he got shy again. "Was I.. good?" He asked, turning away from me but I pulled his face back, making him look at me. "You wre amazing" I told him, gently kissing him before pulling away and getting up. "Once we're back home. But we gotta check out in like fifteen minutes" I chuckled as I pulled on my underwear again. "Oh fuck aleight" he hurried to get up but fell off the bed. I burst out laughing at him as he chuckled as well. We hurried to get dresses and get all our things before hurrying downstairs and checking out. We piled our bags into his car and relaxed again. "Home we go" he started the car and off we go, three hour drive again.