A/N

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated this story in a while.
I am going to give you reasons for why I haven't been updating my Gwydion and stranger things related books.

1. I am depressed, I struggle with depression and anxiety a lot. I have small breaks where I don't write for a couple week or months at a time because of my depression.

2. I started college this year, it's my first year and I had a lot of stuff to focus on during the end of my summer so I stopped writing for a little bit. I have a lot to focus on with school.

3. I lost interest. I am autistic and I have dyslexia and I hyperfixate on things easily. I write self inserts a lot but when I don't I focus on things like writing it into subtle and not so subtle hints at the reader having disabilities and disorders, like physical disabilities and also things like dyslexia, adhd, ocd, autism, depression, eating disorders. But comments saying I shouldn't  'project disorders onto y/n'  just put all the enjoyment out of it.
I don't write for able-bodied people  or girls/people who use she/her pronouns  or neurotypical people, I specify that in my bio but if you can't respect that and act ableist in my comment section please leave, I don't write for people like you.
I write for the people who don't get recognition in y/n books because they always use she/her pronouns so please, just leave my books alone.

4. Don't comment on my writing, I never said I was a professional writer and it makes me very sad when you correct my writing and how I write things. Please remember that I am dyslexic so there are always going to be spelling errors.

5. Don't act friendly with me, you don't know me personally and it makes me extremely uncomfortable. I've had people comment and call me sweetie, hun, darling and babying me as if I'm not an adult soon. You guys don't know me personally, please don't refer to me by nicknames, just call me author or writer. My pronouns are They/She/He, please don't just use she/her for me.

These are the reasons I stopped updating my stories, and it isn't just my Gwydion content, it's all my stories, I have deleted a lot of comments but you guys have made me extremely uncomfortable so please. Respect that I probably won't be posting much Gwydion content anymore.

-Author