Chapter 4 - Hotel Fighting

The car drive was filled with talking, hobbies, family, animals, politics and mostly music. We listened to a lot of radio music, sang to the songs we knew. Gwydion was like a golden lab, he was absolutely adorable in my opinion. He was so sweet and we made two stops between the hours. We stopped at gas stations, once I got back from the bathroom at one he had bought me soda and candy for the road. I told him he needed to stop spending so much money on me but he refused. And then once we finally got to the hotel the producers had hired for the cast. Once we got in with our bags we saw other actors and producers. I didn't pay them much mine. We made our way to the counter. "Gwydion Lashlee-Walton and Y/n L/n" Gwydion told the woman working at the counter. She looked through her computer. "Separately or together?" She asked and we gave a confused look. "Would you like a room each or share one?" She rephrased and I glanced at Gwydion. He shrugged. Better him than someone else. "We'll share, thank you" I smiled at her and she handed me two keys with numbers on them. "Floor three" she told us and we nodded. "Now to just find our room" Gwydion sighed as we went into the elevator. We got crowded by two other girls, one had herself pressed against me, face to face. It was awkward but we got through it. We searched for our room and finally found it.

Once we got in w3 started unpacking. "This place isn't too bad" Gwydion commented, we separated the wardrobe to one side each. "Yeah, it's kinda nice" I smiled as I glanced over at him. He was spread out over his bed. There was a dresser nightstand between the beds. "Is the bed nice?" I asked and he nodded with a low hum that came out like a growl almost. "Jeez, with a growl like that I gotta try it myself" I chuckled and took of my shoes by the door, climbing into my own bed. It was as soft as a cloud but not so soft you couldn't sleep on it. "This is nice" I hummed and closed my eyes before someone threw themself at me, i grunted as I heard Gwydion chuckle. "Oh you little shit" I pushed him off me and he laughed again. I tackled him off the bed and we rolled around on the floor, trying to win a play fight. We laughed and giggled and I started to grab his sides which made him start laughing loudly. I ended up on top of him, panting and laughing. He was the same underneath me.

"You're pretty strong" I commented "thanks, so are you" he smiled at me as I rolled off him and climbed up on my bed again. He did the same beside me. "We have scene rehearsals tomorrow along with dressing designs" I told him and he nodded. I climbed up onto my bed and laid back, he soon crawled up and laid down on my arm, pulling me close so his face was in the crook of my neck. It was late anyways so we ended up falling asleep like that. But before I did I just ran my hands through his hair, it was incredibly soft and well taken care of. I traced my fingers over his cheeks and nose, paying close attention to the freckles that painted his body. He looked so relaxed. It's funny to think we've only known each other a day or so, because it already feels like I've known him since forever. I ended up falling asleep while playing with his hair. It was a good nights sleep.