rude comments

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP YOUTUBE" chris screams at the camera, you, nick and matt were laughing in the background. they make the test of their intro and then start the video. "today is a q&a and y/n's here!!" matt says excitedly as he leans into you, today he decided to sit in the back for the video so he could sit beside you.

"y/n why don't you try find a question" nick says. you go into instagram and look at the question responses from your story. the more you scroll the more hateful the replies get. you swallow back the tears and look up. "umm there's no really good ones, chris why don't you try" you say, you turn your phone off. you've been getting hate for a while, ever since you and the boys started hanging out and dating rumours went around about you and matt.

you and the guys had answered a few questions from chris' phone and matt offers to find some now. he noticed the more he scrolled, the more and more hate there was about you. questions like why is he friends with you, how fans hate you, saying they want you said, why you're always around, how fans find you annoying. matts brows furrow as he reads them, anger flooding through him the more he read them. "matt you good?" chris chuckles at his face, unaware of his mood change. "what the fuck is wrong with all these people bro" he says angrily, slamming his phone down. "what's up?" nick asks. matt shows them the comments and asks you if you've been receiving hate.

after admitting to getting hate from fans, and showing him things they have said, matt turns the camera back on. "ok i've been on my phone looking for questions, and all i see is just replies of people shitting on y/n. it's seriously pissing me off, we can't even have friends anymore because you all are so hateful towards literally any girl we hang out with. i have all of your usernames and comments screenshotted and i'm making sure none of us follow you assholes. stop hating on my girlfriend or i swear i will not hesitate to report every single one of you to whatever i can, if that's schools, colleges, work places. grow the fuck up and stop hating on someone who's literally minding their own business doing nothing wrong." he huffs before sitting back, chris and nick also start talking and backing you up.

once they cut the video off, matt hugs you and keeps apologising, although you told him to stop, it's not his fault it's the people's who are hating on you. chris and nick try their best to hug you in the car aswell. you thank them all for backing you up, sliding in a joke at the end to lighten the mood

"i think that's the most ive ever seen matt talk in a video"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

this is so bad i'm
sorryyy i'm just tryna update this