spa day

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

matt had dropped his two brothers home after early morning shopping in the mall, he was now driving to your house. you told him you had something fun planned for you two to do today and he was itching to find out. he usually hates surprises, but he knows how excited you get over small things like that so he's never told you.

he parks the car on the street before walking over to your door and knocking. the door opens and he's greeted with a very smiley you, his bad mood slightly lightening and smiling back "hi matt come in" you open the door wider and lead him upstairs when he walks in and takes his shoes off. he opens your bedroom door to see two robes on your bed and a bunch of stuff he has no idea about laid out on your desk. you come from behind him and laugh at his confused expression, you hand him a robe and shove him into the bathroom while he giggles and tries to ask questions. "get changed, just trust me i know you're gonna love it" you say before shutting the door. matt laughs and changes into the robe.

he walks out the door to be greeted with you in a matching robe and a headband, you hand him one and he puts it on his head, at least tries to, he somehow gets all tangled up and you have to help him. you tell him to lay down and he did, walking over to your bed and getting comfy. "i know you've been stressed lately, and you said you haven't been feeling great about yourself, so we're doing a spa day!!" matt smiles at this, you've always been so thoughtful. it's true, he has been feeling down lately, him and his brothers youtube channel has been growing rapidly and some fans can be a bit crazy, he's trying to keep up with a relationship, youtube, family, friends, podcasts, alone time etc. he can't balance it all right now. the lack of spare time he has, has also led him to stop taking care of himself, he doesn't eat as often, and can't remember the last time he shaved, he noticed his skin was breaking out again and he hated it, he didn't recognise himself

"that sounds amazing" you smile in response to his words, you're glad you could make him a bit more relaxed. "ok love, i'm gonna put this face mask on you first ok?" you open a tub and take a small brush from your desk, spreading a very cold face mask on matts face, he giggles at the feeling and complains about how cold it is. "it's so cold y/n oh my god, oo it smells SO GOOD" his eyes are closed and his visibly tense body has begun to relax more. he lays there in silence while you potter around, you heat up towels for after the mask, and get all the other equipment ready. turning back around to the bed, you see matt dead asleep with the face mask still on. you take a quick picture before continuing your preparation, letting him relax.

after a while, matt wakes up to the feeling of hands running through his hair, "ok matt i'm gonna take this mask off" you whisper. he feels a warm towel wipe the mask off his face, waking him up more. he opens his eyes to be greeted with you smiling at him, laughing when you see his droopy tired eyes struggling to stay open and a dopey grin on his face. you place a small kiss on his lips before whispering "go back to sleep baby". he closes his eyes, reaching one hand to yours and holding it before letting sleep take over him again.

you continue your spa day, even with him asleep. he was so tired that nothing woke him up, you put serums and moisturiser on his face. you clipped his nails, filed them and painted a clear top coat on them, massaging hand cream and cuticle oil in. trimmed his eyebrows and even a little bit of his wild hair due to not having time to get it cut. matt begins to stir, he slowly wakes up and sits up a bit, you're sitting on his lap, continuing to trim his eyebrows. once you're done, matt leans his head onto your chest. you play with his hair for a little before he looks up at you, "all done?" he asks.

"one more thing" you say. you grab his hand, forcing him to stand up, earning a loud groan from him before he follows you to the bathroom. you stand him right infront of the counter, grabbing the stuff you need from the drawer before hopping up on the counter, now face level with him. "hello" he mumbles tiredly. "hello" you giggle back "i'm gonna shave your face, is that ok with you?" you ask, cupping his cheek and running your thumb across it. he leans into your hand before replying "that would be great" he sighs when you pull your hand away, smearing shaving cream around his jaw and upper lip, you wrap your legs around his waist, placing your feet on his back and pulling him in closer.

he's never had his face shaved this gentle, you took your time, making sure you don't nick him anywhere. once done, wrapping a warm towel around his face like they do in the spas. matts laughs are muffled from the towel "i look like a snowman" he says. you can't even understand him because of the towel, you laugh along anyway. his muffled voice and the towel around his face making you laugh. you take it off and both are a giggling mess while you apply different products on the areas you shaved. "i'm done" you smile. matt looks at himself in the mirror. he looks so much better. his skin looks brighter and his face is finally shaved. his body is so much more relaxed and all he feels right now is love. love towards you. the impact you have on him is insane. how quickly you can lift his mood and how well you take care of him. he couldnt ask for someone better.

he wraps his arms around you, burying his face in your neck and placing gentle kisses there. he pulls away and looks you in the eyes "thank you so much y/n, i don't deserve you. i love you so much" "love you too lover boy" he rolls his eyes at the nickname before picking you up and running towards your bed, throwing you on it before jumping aswell and crawling towards you, placing his head on your chest and wrapping his arms around your waist. he looks up at you, you look down at him. he's so overwhelmed with love he just wants to bite you and smother you in hugs (i fr get so overwhelmed of loving people i just bite them💀💀) he lays his head back down and you both drift off to sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

sorry i haven't updated this in so long ALSO SORRY IF THIS IS CORNY ASF I USED MORE PETNAMES AND AFFECTION SHIT THAN I USUALLY DO.

ALSO 30K READS??? HELLO???? THANK U SO MUCH OMG