flowers

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

you thanked the lady in the flower shop and made your way to the exit, the most beautiful and  colourful bunch of flowers in your hands. you got the flowers for your boyfriend matt, it was one of his few gifts for your guys anniversary. you had never gotten flowers for matt before, nor had he ever received a bunch himself. it was something different and special to you, as a girl who absolutely adores flowers.

you got changed into a cute outfit, even though you both planned to stay in the night you wanted to look pretty, a cute pretty skirt and hoodie along with your favourite cute socks and doc martens (change the outfit if you want sharties😜 i usually dress like a boy but we switching it up today👊)

matt opened the door for you, out of breath after charging down the stairs and winning the race between him and chris to the door. he greeted you with the most adorable smile, his eyes then fell to the bunch of flowers in your hands. you saw him
melt right there and then, his eyes softened and his body loosened, finally relaxing after not seeing you for quite some time. "hi baby" he mumbles into your neck after trapping you in the biggest bear hug, being cautious of the flowers ofc. he places a big kiss on your neck before bringing you inside. you both go to his room, where his gifts for you are laid out. flowers, more cute socks (i have an obsession it's a problem😔) a gorgeous necklace and cute little teddy bear. after freaking out about your gifts you hand matt his gifts. he loves them all but was mainly focused on the flowers, he blushed like crazy when you handed them to him and told them they were in fact for him and not his mom like what he thought. he picked up the empty vase from downstairs and put his flowers in them on his desk

it had been about a month since your anniversary date. since then matt had been coming to your house to see you since you had been busy with studying. you were going to his house for the first time in a ages. the first thing you see when you enter his room is the same bunch of flowers you had gotten him a month prior. except now dead and slumped to the side. you were curious as to why he kept them so long. "aww matty you still have the flowers i got you" you say softly. his attention turns to you "hm? oh yeah i do" "they're very......dead" you say with a slight giggle. "but i don't want to get rid of them" he pouts "i like flowers"

you keep in mind his liking to receiving flowers. next time you pass the florist you make a quick stop and pick some more up for him. it became a routine. you got him flowers, he gushed about them and gave you kiss attacks as a thank you, he would keep them and when you notice they had gone dead you bought him a new bunch.

eventually you surprised him on his birthday with a box of lego flowers. he went absolutely crazy and smothered you in hugs and kisses before impatiently ripping the box open and began making them with your help.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hey guys. i'm so sorry i died and didn't upload for ages😭