fainting

listening to machine girl on full volume rn my head hurts but it's too good to lower the volume🤥anyway

this was requested a while ago i think, i can't find the comment tho.

summery: y/n faints infront of her boyfriend matt and his brothers. (my anaemic ass is gonna write this with ease)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

y/n and matt were cuddled up on the couch beside his two brothers watching a movie. y/ns attention drifted from the tv to the weird sensation in her nose and on her lip. she brings her fingers up to her upper lip, touching something wet. she pulls her fingers away to see her fingertips coated in blood. matt looked towards her hand, his eyes widening when he saw blood. "y/n?" he says in a panicked voice "hey what's wrong?" he sits up more now, grabbing her arm and turning her towards him. "my nose is bleeding" she says quietly while bringing her hand back up towards her nose.

they both had gained chris' and nicks' attention now. both of them sitting up and moving closer to y/n. y/n had anaemia, feeling dizzy, tired and bleeding and bruising easily is normal for her. but this was the first ever nose bleed she had, she already began feeling a bit dizzy but didn't say anything. she didn't want to cause a scene, everyone's attention was already on her and she felt anxious. "you okay? you look pale" chris asks, the same worried tone as her boyfriend. "i'm good" she says

"i'll go get a tissue" matt says about to sit up, "it's fine i'll get it" y/n says as she begins to stand up. her knees buckle and a wave of dizziness comes over her. she stands there and blinks for a second before slowly walking off into the kitchen. the three boys watch her and glance at each other "she doesn't look good at all" chris mumbles quietly. y/n walked into the kitchen and grabbed a tissue. she put it over her nose. holding onto the counter for support, she was familiar with this feeling. she was going to faint. black dots cloud her vision  "guys" she attempts to shout but it comes out as a whisper. she lets go of the counter trying to walk back to the living room. "matt" y/n manages to say that slightly louder. matt almost didn't hear her, but when he did he shot up in a panic. she sounded so weak, and he knew she tends to faint quite often. just as he stands up he hears a thump from the kitchen.

he runs towards the kitchen as his two brothers shoot up and follow. they see y/n laying on the ground. "shit" matt says, bending down towards her "y/n, cmon wake up" he shakes her a little before picking her head up and putting it on his lap. "nick get a wet cloth" he says. chris stands there unaware of what to do with a scared look on his face "matt what's going on? is she okay?" matt looks up at chris and doesn't answer the question, instead standing up a little "m' gonna take her to the couch" he says as he picks her up.

y/ns eyes fluttered open, she felt matts hand playing with her hair, and the other holding her hand and rubbing it with his thumb. when matt sees her eyes open he lets out a relieved sigh. "dude any bit longer passed out i would've thought you were dead" he says with a small worried smile on his face. "i don't know what happened, i've never gotten a nose bleed or felt like that before" you explain. matt drove you two to the hospital after you woke up. turns out you have a concussion from hitting your head on the tiles. the doctor gave you pain meds and advice on what to do next time you experience something like that. as you left the hospital, matt put his arm around your shoulders, pulling you in and placing a kiss on your forehead "next time just let me get the tissue idiot"