international boyfriend day

y/n🦦:
WAKE UP
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL BOYFRIEND DAY
UR THE BEST BOYFRIEND ILYSM <3
come over i have a present for u😼😼😽

matty b😽:
GOOD MORNING!
WTF IS THAT
THAKN YOU BABY??
i am a pretty good boyfriend ngl🥱🥱
A PRESENT??
ILL BE OVER AFTER BREAKFAST

y/n🦦:
OK!👍
i'll see u soon😸😸
BTW BRING PJS WITH U😟

matty b😽:
AM I SLEEPING OVER?(pleasj)😄

y/n🦦:
I WAS SAYING BRING THEM OVER TO BE COMFY AT MINE
but yes stay over🤨
if marylou approves

time skip

matt got out of the car carrying his sleepover bag, once arriving at your door he knocked on it. "hey" he says with a smile when you open the door. you say nothing back but embrace him in a bear hug and kiss all over his face as he giggles and wraps his arms around your waist. "happy boyfriends day" you whisper into his ear "i never knew that existed" matt says while pulling away "WHERE IS SHE" he shouts excitedly, referring to your cat. sometimes you think he only comes down for your cat. hera turns the corner and meows gaining your boyfriends attention, he turns around and runs towards her while squealing and jumping around. "ok matty i have a little plan for today but first open your present". matt glances up at you from the cat, you motion to go upstairs and he complies, not before lifting the cat up and squishing her into his chest.

once he walks into your room he sees an arrangement of gift bags on the bed. letting out a small gasp, he leans down and drops the cat, his interest now on everything in the bags for him. flowers, chocolates, clothes, a new pair of airforces and a new pair of earrings. he couldn't refrain his excitement as he opened everything and showed them to you in awe as if you weren't the one who bought them.

"i love my presents thank you so so so so so much. this is the first time i've ever gotten flowers it's really cool." matt mutters into your neck as he hugs you. he places a kiss on your neck and pulls away. "i was gonna say i do a little spa day with you and watch a movie?" you suggest. he agrees and lays down while you get things prepped.

after laying out all the skincare products on your nightstand you walk over to matt. "hi" he smiles up at you. you lean down and give him a quick peck, before focusing on helping him relax. you drop a few drops of serum onto his face and massage them in while he falls asleep. once you're finished you put everything away and let matt sleep some more, you got started on dinner.

to make today extra special you had to make his favourite food. chicken alfredo. just as you were finishing up you feel a presence behind you. you turn around to see matt with his headband on, messy hair and half asleep standing there grinning like an idiot. "is that chicken alfredo" he says, walking closer. "yeah. sit down at the table" you two ate and talked. matt said it was the best alfredo he's had in his life which boosted your ego way too much.

after dinner you both cleaned up and sat down to watch a movie. matt got himself HELLA comfy by situating himself on top of you. like fully on top of you. you take out your phone and post the cute collage you made earlier that day.

you hear slight snoring and see matt outcold on top of you

you hear slight snoring and see matt outcold on top of you. you play with his hair and cuddle him all night, giving the occasional kiss. he really was the best and cutest boyfriend.

yes i haven't posted in a month. i got admitted to the hospital again. my health is declining🤪hera is vinnie hackers cats name ikik i couldn't think of anything else. hope you guys enjoyed this!! lmk