2. His lost soul

Song. Little freak Harry styles

 Little freak Harry styles

4 MONTHS LATER.

Kabir wondered why he was given a life.  A life he always failed at . always hurt her aa life where she was always crying because of him, whas this the reason for his existence , her tears?

It's been 7 months since she was gone ,disappeared from his sight, even after she left jaipur he tracked her kept guards for her security but now he didn't know where she was.

He didn't know where she was; he only hoped she was safe and sound wherever she may be.

For him is life was back to the way it was before , where he was like a living robot with no feeling no smiles and no laughs; there was only one difference there was void before that feel empty and he didn't know what he was missing and who he was missing , this time he knew who wasn't the and what he was missing

It's funny how life was the same before she arrived in his life , it was empty, platonic and simple but then she came , and his entire existence became alive and now she's gone again , but nothing feels the same as before.

He sighed as he stared out of the glass wall of his office, the streets of London were busy , and the sky looked amazing from the skyscraper he was in . but all his mind could think of how Avani would love to gush at this scene , how she'd smile at the view and say how amazing it is and she feels incredible looking a it. How beautiful this all feels. She’d jump with excitement .

He chuckled  to himself as he tried to visualize her here with him and what she might do and what she might say. Soon the reality knocked in and he realized she wasn't here and he felt like he was punched in the gut. Everytime th reality sinked in it felt like a sucker punch .

Everyone and everything felt like was on their toes all the time and walking on eggshells around him , no one knew when he might just explode because these days his temper was always high and he was ready to yell at anyone who did anything to tick him off.

There was a knock on the door and kabir sighed and said “ come in”  Anup entered in with files in his hands and said “ these are the files we need your signatures on and there is a conference call with the team of arch project and then you have a meeting with blackstones . there is an invitation for you to attend the gala held by the rodrigos which is this sunday”

“And the deal with Caarters” Kabir aske dand a sweat broke on Anups face. 

“We.. um they canceled the deal” Anup said his eyes casted down with fear.

"What do you mean it's cancelled we fucking signed a contract with them!" Kabir yelled.

" They said they had some discussion with the board of directors again and then now are reconsidering there decision." Anup replied scared of what his reaction now would be.