8. Unsettled Heart

Happy Diwali.

Song:  Would've could've should've

Avani was sitting in her room at the Rathod mansion in london

Avani was sitting in her room at the Rathod mansion in london.she was tired of the constant pampering and caring she was receiving her mind was already in chaos and was too damaged to make sense of the coming situations , on top of it all her dreams were getting weirder and weirder by day. 

The news of her being the queen was not released in the media; The few local newspaper that released it were Sued and the articles were taken down.  the Blackstone scandal was the only thing that hit the paper the past week. Blake was doing great with Brandon away from her husband.  In short everything was well. But she felt uneasy and distorted all the time. 

“You look lost” Kabir commented as he strolled in the room with his black suit and 

Rugged look he looked like a walking dominating sex fantasy. 

“Just thinking” Avani commented. 

She still felt the same love for Kabir she felt before but she wasn't going to act on her feelings . Kabir and she were having a simple platonic friendship for now and that was all she could afford, for now, that was all her heart allowed her now. 

“Okay,” Kabir said and then asked “you wanna come with me to a meeting?” he asked avani scrunched her nose and said, “meetings are boring, why would you even ask me that?” 

“Maybe because this meeting is with Chris Palmer,” He said, shrugging.

Avani gasped "seriously?!!" She exclaimed

Kabir nodded with a grin. 

"I'd be ready in half an hour. " Avani said and strutted away.  

Kabir smiled at her retreating back. There was no progress in their relationship but he was content with whatever she was offering him for now. 

He knew he still had to tell her about her family and their doings but the doctors words echoed in his mind about her depression he didn't know how to tell her anymore.  

“I am ready” Avani announced. 

Kabir stared at  her and was again awed by her beauty she looked beautiful “you look beautiful” he spoke absentmindedly. 

“Oh please i look like a mess” Avani snorted 

“A hot mess” Kabir corrected and Avani rolled her eyes. 

“Whatever” she said and they walked out of the room . 

“So what is this meeting about ?” she asked. 

“An advertisement project for our next product” he said 

“What is this product?” she asked

“It's a car, a sports car called celer”