5. Truth.

Kabir was raging the moment he saw the man threatening her

Kabir was raging the moment he saw the man threatening her. The happiness of seeing her didn't even settled properly before the anger took over. 

As he saw the man glaring at his wife he wanted to slam his fist in his face to even Daring to threaten her . 

Avani stood stiff in front of him . Not even moving. 

" Wh-what?" Aron asked . Confused and was trying to understand if he was hallucinating or was Kabir actually in front of him.

Kabir took a few predetory steps towards Aron 

" You know Mr Blackstone i hate when someone tries to threaten something that's mine and i hate When Someone does something i don't like  And…" 

"I didn't like the way you talked with her  or even behaved with her. And i sure as hell didn't like you threatening her. " Kabir spoke. His words cold and his gaze lethal. 

Aron gulped but didn't backdown. 

" She threatened to take away my wife. " Aron said coldly. 

Kabir just stared at him wondering if the man was actually this stupid. he kept on staring at him as if to say that was his wife a child that avani would offer her a chocolate and she'd gladly be kidnapped. 

even kids don't fall for that these days. 

Aron gulped and tried to look intimidating but couldn't succeed so he just spoke. 

" I don't see how that's your business Mr Rathod. " The man snarled. 

" It's completely my business if you are threatening and accusing My wife, my Queen and my everything of taking away your wife who i must say looks like she is leaving you on her own" Kabir snapped. 

The announcement caused another round of murmurs  in the ballroom. 

" Yu-your wife?" Aron asked. 

Avani stood stiff, her back to Kabir and she couldn't turn around to meet his eyes.

Aron looked from Avani to Kabir and then Kabir to Avani trying to make sense of what Kabir said. 

" But .. but she said … her husband owns a small business and is in India right now?" Aron mumbled to himself. 

kabir again wondered just how stupid was this man.  and how he even became a businessman was out of his mind. he deadpanned at hum and gave him a look. 

"Enough. " This time it was Blake speaking. 

"I am done with you and your infidelity. . I was done the day I knew it but I was scared. Scared of the power you had over me. Scared of what you might do to our son. And I hated how I had to live with you every moment, scared and worried of what you might do. But now enough. I am done. Don't ever try to contact me again. You'd here from my lawyer soon." Blake said her anger was evident in her words. She was shaking with rage.